Signature disappeared

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I edited my signature to include a link to my blog and ticker and the signature disappeared. There isn't even a link to signature in my user information anymore. What did I do and how do I fix it? - Theresa
  • There must be a bug in the system because mine disappeared also.
  • Unfortunately, we've had a problem with spammers that use the signature option for spam. They are always newbies that post links in their sig, then they leave. This keeps the moderators busy trying to clean them up, which isn't fair. So unfortunately, we felt it was best to go back to the old options which involves brand new members not having signature options.

All new members will not have sig options until either 30 posts or 30 days, which ever comes first. Hopefully it will arrive very quickly We are sorry for the inconvenience, but spammers spoil it for the rest of us
  • That's ok. I thought maybe I had done something wrong since it was there one minute then gone the next. - Theresa
  • I was wondering, too. Thanks for the clarification, Suzanne!
  • how do we know when we've been here 30 days? i dont remember the exact day i signed back up here (i used to be here years ago under some other ID name)....thanks.
  • Armywife - I looked at your profile and you joined on the 19th of March Only a couple days to go

By the way, you have a beautiful smile
  • Hi Amy! If you look at your profile it will show your join date. Yours was 3-19-08. So you only have 2 more days!

~Dee
  • Great minds think alike, Dee!
  • oh ok thanks so much. i was hoping i make it in time so i have a signature for TBL challenge later this month so i can have my weight ticker and team info on it. i have seen others with their TBL team logo or something. i cant wait...hope it's motivating to get me moving to lose the weight and get toned. thanks again!
  • Dang, I have to make 30 posts to get a siggy? Gotta start! I need somewhere to post the ticker I made!
  • Quote: Dang, I have to make 30 posts to get a siggy? Gotta start! I need somewhere to post the ticker I made!
    Make a blog and stick it there for now. They're free and they're awesome for keeping a journal!
  • Quote: Unfortunately, we've had a problem with spammers that use the signature option for spam. They are always newbies that post links in their sig, then they leave. This keeps the moderators busy trying to clean them up, which isn't fair. So unfortunately, we felt it was best to go back to the old options which involves brand new members not having signature options.

All new members will not have sig options until either 30 posts or 30 days, which ever comes first. Hopefully it will arrive very quickly We are sorry for the inconvenience, but spammers spoil it for the rest of us
    I have posted over 90 posts and still do not have the signature option???!!!
    It hasn't been 30 days yet I don't thing...but if it is 30 posts or 30 days which ever comes first then I should have met my requirements to get a signature???
  • I'm sorry, that's an outdated post and I need to update it. It was recently changed to 20 posts and 20 days. You're almost there
  • Has there been another bug in the system? I lost my diet ticker after doing editing.