Sorry to bother you re blogs again, I have been having fun with them. I have noticed just today that some of my blog entries have suddenly developed a strange character in the text that wasn't there before. I am also seeing it in other blogs I am reading. It resembles an "A" with a little mark over it and it's just placed here and there in the text. I was wondering if there was a reason this happened and if I can get rid of it.
I noticed that, too. It has something to do with the upgrade, but I've not figured it out yet. I know that future entries won't be affected, but that's all I know at the moment. I'm investigating it. I know it's frustrating, though, and I'm sorry