Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum Support forum for members of our Community Journals and our NEW Diet Blogs

Old 06-07-2007, 01:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 278/264.9/175

Height: 5'9"

Default Help with starting journal

I can seem to get anything but the title to publish. I write stuff in the body of the text but nothing appears, just the title when I publish. What am I doing wrong?
redjb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:06 AM   #2  
it's always something

How strange I don't see any text in your blog either. I see two entries, one as a blog post, and one as a 'page' post, and both are just titles with no text. The blog post was unpublished and was saved as a draft.

I just entered the word 'test' in the body of the blog post and published it and it appeared on the blog.

Try this - When you create the post, there are two tabs on the text field. One is labeled Visual, and one is labeled Code. Try to make a test post once using Visual, then make another test post using Code. You can delete the tests posts afterwards. Please let me know if one works. If not, then we'll try something else The only other thing I can think of is that your firewall may be preventing the transfer of information. We'll check other options if this doesn't work.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:26 AM   #3  

Default thanks for the ideas

I tried that too and it didn't seem to work. I will try a few other things and if they don't work will repost
Old 06-07-2007, 11:34 AM   #4  

Default tried again - no luck

What do you suggest now?

Thanks
Old 06-07-2007, 12:10 PM   #5  
it's always something

There was an entry there, but it wasn't words, it was a link to start an entry. Were you testing the copy/paste function?

I deleted the entries and made another post, and it went through ok. WHen you make the post, are you checking the "general" category to the right of the text field before you publish it? I'm not sure, but that might have something to do with it. If you get a chance, please make a new test post. I'm sorry I don't have a definitive answer, I've never encountered this before.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:36 PM   #6  

Default still trouble

Yes I was going to see if i could attach a picture, but changed my mind. I checked general, but it didn't make a differece as far as the body of the text showing up. i am attaching a pop up that comes up when i go to publish the post. Is this what it is supposed to say?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg navi.jpg (41.2 KB, 20 views)
Old 06-07-2007, 12:43 PM   #7  

Default tried uploading image

It uploaded but didn't appear.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:04 PM   #8  

Default got it working

Don't know what I did different - I think I saved it before I published it and it seemed to work that way. Thanks for your help!!
Old 06-07-2007, 01:06 PM   #9  
it's always something

I'm glad you were able to get it to work, I'm sorry I wasn't of more help with it. Good luck with your blog and weight loss