Pomodoro theme in the blog area

• Hey Suzanne,

One of the theme's isn't allowing the Blogrolling links to show. When I select the Pomodoro theme, I don't see them. When I select say the Waterlily theme, they do show up. Is it supposed to be this way or is this a bug with this theme?

I really like the pomadoro theme, because of the veggies!
  • Must be a bug. I just added that theme yesterday, so I probably didn't check it out thoroughly. Not all themes are compatible with the system.

I'll go see what I can do Thanks!
  • Ok, it's on the right side. There's a list bullet next to it that I can't seem to get rid of though. I'll keep tinkering. In the meantime, it's safe to use if you like it
  • Not sure if this is an IE7 issue with the template or if something happened to the template .

When I see my blog at work, using IE6 I see the page tabs just under the wording just another 3fatchicks.com weblog But now I am home and using IE7, there are no tabs displayed. If I switch to another template, I see the other pages listed.

Any idea?
  • Thanks! It would be browser related, I've heard that IE7 is still a bit quirky and doesn't recognize all code the same way. There's probably a solution, I just don't know what it is I'll tinker and then let you know and hopefully you can check it for me??