January 2014 Chat

You're on Page 8 of 8
Go to
  • Hi friends: sorry to be MIA so long.
    I have been busy with work, and some other junk in my life, most recently a profound, but temporary depression. Not sure what triggered it, but light therapy is helping.
    I also got my new laptop and have started using my new fitbit. It logs steps and activity in general, as well as sleep!
    Just getting used to it, and will report on it.
    I will catch up on my reading this weekend (of your posts) and for now will just say thanks to you all and look forward to catching up.
  • Well, I have been so hungry last few days. Not sure why, but I made a huge salad today for our main meal and ate half of it. I made chicken nuggets (homemade from chicken tenders) and added mine to the salad. I decided that if places like Wendy's can make salads like that so can I. I even made my own croutons from wheat grain bread and used it so I could have a big salad exactly like I wanted and I know exactly what is in it. As I said, I ate half for lunch and will add the left over nuggets to the the other half of the salad and have it tonight. And I still have plenty of points to go.

I am beginning to enjoy learning to make things at home that we always ate in restaurants because I know they are healthier.

Fatmad Glad to see you post and look forward to hearing from you again. I really miss everyone when they don't check in, but then we all have times when we are busy and can't check in all the time.

Y'all have a nice weekend.
  • http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diab...uary-chat.html