Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 06:39 AM   #61  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Glad the change worked for you Patty. I should have mentioned the fix sooner.

Saw the dreaded 200 on Christmas morning but the scale is going back down again. Unfortunately I have a doozie of a cold that is making me crave crackers and other comfort foods. I've not had a cold for over a year and this one is major. No New Year's Eve celebration for me tonight.

We are having extremely cold weather at the moment. When it gets to -38º, it's the same in C or F!

Hope everyone has a good Eve and that 2014 is a great year for us all.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:41 AM   #62  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Default January thread is up

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diab...ml#post4907487
Old 12-31-2013, 12:27 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthxxx View Post
Glad the change worked for you Patty. I should have mentioned the fix sooner.

Saw the dreaded 200 on Christmas morning but the scale is going back down again. Unfortunately I have a doozie of a cold that is making me crave crackers and other comfort foods. I've not had a cold for over a year and this one is major. No New Year's Eve celebration for me tonight.

We are having extremely cold weather at the moment. When it gets to -38º, it's the same in C or F!

Hope everyone has a good Eve and that 2014 is a great year for us all.
Ruthie I just appreciate you sharing with me about Firefox. I told my son about it and he told me that he uses it and that when he purchased his laptop that the salesman told him IE was only good for getting to another browser. He told me that he never had any of the problems I had. I'm still setting things up on it as I'm having to learn how to do things a little differently but I can't tell how nice it is to type and it type smoothly. It was so jerky and some times would just freeze in the middle of a word or throw up an ad. This sooo much nicer.

Sorry about the cold. I figured y'all were getting a lot of really cold weather since we were getting a lot of bad stuff in northern part of the US. Sorry you can't celebrate NYE with your friends, but hope you will feel better soon and have a Happy New Year.

As for the scale going up over Christmas, it just happens. Mine did the same, but is also coming back down. I looked back over the past years records that I started keeping again in April. As of today, I've only lost 1 1/2 lbs this year. I will change my ticker to fit the NY reading tomorrow, but it looks like it may be higher than the ticker, but I really believe Weight Watchers is going to help me.

Feel better dear friend.

Last edited by pattygirl63; 12-31-2013 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:19 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Wanted to make one more post for 2013. I have had such a bad cold the past week. I start to feel better, then it comes back. The past couple nights I have be awake coughing.

I'm glad Firefox stopped your pop ups, Trish. I have been using it for about a year, but a few months ago I was having a terrible time with ad pop ups and some people on another board told me some things to try to get rid of them, but I don't remember which one worked. It must have been a different type of pop up. I think I had some kind of malware and I had to do something to quarrantine it, and then delete it.

I joined a 1 lb per week challenge for 2014. Like my signature says "If I had started a year ago and lost one lb per week I would be at goal." If I can't lose 1 lb per week I might as well give up.
Closed Thread