Old 03-27-2011, 03:30 AM   #1  
Woman on mission!

Height: 5'9

Default Update

Hi ya'll! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying warmer Spring weather!! I for one am slap happy Spring is here! Extremely busy since I last posted. Finished Fall Semester with a 3.00 GPA, which is equivalent to a letter grade of B. Was fantastic, but what followed soon after was far from!! Few weeks before Christmas, I had a Sinus infection. Called clinic and doctor had Arythromycin faxed to Pharmacy. Finished the 5 day Antibiotic, then the right side of my mouth began to hurt. Had an abcessed jaw tooth, abcessed molar, cerumen (earwax) impaction in right Ear and my left eardrum is perforated and scarred. I left clinic with 4 prescriptions, and took a second course of Antibiotic. The pain was excruciatingly painful!! The abcesses and pain drove my blood sugar through the roof!! I never had readings over 400 until this, but they are much better now. Still have pain in my legs from the Metformin I stopped taking around 3 months ago, but hoping it will eventually cease. Couldn't take 2 of the 3 Science courses I lack this semester, so am staying Monday thru Friday with a sick Step-Aunt.

Last edited by Butter_Butt; 03-27-2011 at 03:31 AM.
Butter_Butt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:28 AM   #2  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Wow butter, what a nasty ride for you. Infection sure does drive up those blood sugars. Are you in a better place now for eating better at least? Last time you posted you were having difficulty eating healthy due to finances, and I hope that is better for you too. Get well, and keep us posted.
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:03 PM   #3  
Woman on mission!

Height: 5'9

Oh yeah a nasty ride it was!!! Am eating quick cooking Oatmeal, Original Cheerios, Bran Flakes, Special K, some Fruit, Vegetables and Fish when I can get. Finances continue to be "rocky", however, I pay a bill off in April, May and June, then in August, September and November. Sooo much stress and worry will lift from my shoulders!
Butter_Butt is offline   Reply With Quote