3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Dieting with Obstacles > Diabetes Support

Old 09-30-2010, 09:44 PM   #121
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw172/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

i guess I am not really thru with cravings. Someone brought rosebud chocolates to the potluck today, and I was pretty good ignoring them for most of the afternoon, but I caved about 4 pm, and had 2 handfuls before I stopped myself. I felt awful afterward. I know I am just human, and there was temptation sitting in front of me, but I have to learn to manage these situations better. Dang.
Tomorrow, I am going back to strict induction and planning lots of exercise while working more regular hours this month. My only goal is to stick to my diet and exercise plan without a specific weight or inch loss goal.
I have a conference in there, and Canadian Thanksgiving, so will be eating to plan through those situations.
I will be whining my way through the october chats I guess.
LEANN: I am glad you found a job posting that suits, good luck with the interview, sounds just right for you!
See you in October everyone.

zen and the art of weight loss, finding the true path of en-lighten-ment

fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:20 PM   #122
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

LEANN ~ praying for good results for this job, and for your family as well ...

RUTH ~ have a wonderful time in Italy; I know you will ...

MAD ~ you are doing great ...

Did mostly house chores here today; lots of exercise for me, but spread it out -- and took some breaks. My legs are sore now, so time to put them up with a nice, hot cup of green tea ... I have been eating pretty good; have had the odd craving, but sticking to my plan each day. I had some hot flashes this week, but think it was from eating some roasted soya nuts; passed on them today and am feeling better.

Tomorrow will be busy running errands, paying bills, and a bit of shopping for the AM at least. Time to go make my tea now; take good care ... Rosebud
ONE-STEP-AT-A-TIME PHIL 4:13 " I CAN "
YA GOTTA HAVE FAITH KEEP ON, KEEPIN' ON
= 10 lbs ...
115 lbs + 16 Single Sizes Gone Forever! -- 100 lb tumor = ONEDERLAND!
Progress Pics: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/look...ml#post4361876

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 09-30-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote