Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 09:02 AM   #211  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning and Happy Turkey Day everybody . . .

The silly and unexplainable cycle continues -- weight is back down those mysterious 2 pounds and BGL is up to 7.0 (126) this morning -- my eating yesterday was almost indentical to the day before.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:12 AM   #212  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Right now I am craving turkey - especially the dressing. I had turkey bacon for breakfast but it just didn't cut it! (Actually I think I'm craving dressing!)

Weight is all over the place and I didn't test the blood this morning. Am I in denial? Anyhow, all I can do is stick to plan because I sure don't need the sickies this time of year. The next four weeks are booked solid with "stuff" - not all of it fun "stuff" but I'm working on it!
Old 11-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #213  

Cool

Hi everyone..i had a wonderful thanksgiving..so much fun with my gr kids and dd's and the whole crew..im a little tired but had so much help..my sl was 72 so even the piece of pie didnt hurt..my dd's went to the early 5 am shopping spree for bargains..i used to go but since im done with my shopping decided to sleep in and run herd on the gr kids..hope u all had agreat time too (((hugs))) rosey

Last edited by akrosey49; 11-28-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:20 PM   #214  

Morning another fun day planned..my grkids put up and decorated my xmas tree after they came in from sledding..looks very festive here..tonight i'm going to bingo with my dd's..we are all "turkeyed out" so am making chili..sl is staying nice and low inspite of the holiday foods..its 74 this am..anyways im rambling..((((hugs))) rosey
Old 11-29-2008, 03:09 PM   #215  
Onward and Downward

Hi there . . .

Glad you had a terrific Thanksgiving, ROSEY, and that today proves to be fun for all as well.

Unlike you, RUTH, I never crave turkey. It is definitely one of my least favourite things. Now, the stuffing is an entirely different matter.

I'm finally done with the "job" stuff and as soon as I get over this hatred of my computer, hopefully I'll get back to normal around here.

All things considered, November eating is not coming out too badly on average but I'm definitely up a pound and will move my ticker to reflect that on Monday (unless some miracle occurs). FBGL has it's up days but mostly it's running in a nice area too -- 5.6 (101) yesterday and 5.1 (92) this morning.

Have a good Saturday and I'll see you all later . . .
Old 11-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #216  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Quick pop-in while I wait for some costumes to "iron" themselves in the dryer. I've been running flat out getting costumes, scripts and stuff ready for our village Christmas Pageant and am right down to the wire. I also just finished baking a huge tray of goodies for another event tomorrow and have an extra dog for the weekend. You'd think I'd be skinny being on the run so much but it doesn't seem to work that way.

My thyroid checked out OK and now the doc thinks I may be suffering from mild depression. It has been quite a bad year. I am planning to get back to pure eating and a "normal" schedule tomorrow and then we'll see. In the meantime, weight is in and out of ONEderland and FBGL is running too high for me at 6 to 8 (108-1480). Of course too many carbs and the occasional "treat" like a brownie or Ferraro Rocher contribute to that!

We do get a new month soon, right?
Old 11-30-2008, 06:16 PM   #217  

Hi all rosey
Old 12-01-2008, 12:07 AM   #218  

S/C/G: 307/279/180

Height: 5'10"

Hello Everyone!

Seems that you all had a festive Thanksgiving. We just got back from 4 days in Phoenix with dh's family. Very high energy bunch!

My sons also got to come along and for the first time, I told them about my diagnosis. They wanted me to check their fasting BGL and after eating as well. It certainly relieved me to see that their numbers are super normal looking, so I told them to get on track while they're in their 20s so they don't end up like their mom. They understood.

This week I am back on plan. I've done terribly. No excuse.

Meowee -- hope that computer straightens up!
Rosey -- sounds like you had a great time with the gks
Ruth -- I hope the pageant went well!

Take care,

Dyan
Old 12-01-2008, 09:03 AM   #219  
Onward and Downward

Hi Gang . . . time to get 'in sync' with the new season . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...35#post2475435
Closed Thread