Easy, Quick No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Dessert

• I made this tonight and it's so delicious, warm and filling!!

-1/2 can pumpkin
    -1 package sugar free vanilla pudding

Mix the pumpkin and vanilla pudding together, adding some water as needed to help the pudding mix absorb.

To taste:
    -Cinnamon
    -Nutmeg

I also added some wheat bran for added fiber and nutrition. It just mixes right in. Then I put it in the microwave for 40 seconds. Warm and delicious!!
    I bet this would even be good frozen, or with some sugar free cool whip on top!
  • Did you use instant pudding?? I love pumpkin and this sounds delicious. I might add a bit of cloves also. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

diane
  • Wow! That sounds fantastic! How much water did you use? I'm clueless in the kitchen, but this actually sounds do-able!
  • Quote: I made this tonight and it's so delicious, warm and filling!!

-1/2 can pumpkin
    -1 package sugar free vanilla pudding

Mix the pumpkin and vanilla pudding together, adding some water as needed to help the pudding mix absorb.

To taste:
    -Cinnamon
    -Nutmeg

I also added some wheat bran for added fiber and nutrition. It just mixes right in. Then I put it in the microwave for 40 seconds. Warm and delicious!!
    I bet this would even be good frozen, or with some sugar free cool whip on top!

I make this all the time but to the large can pumpkin i add 1 tub of FREE cool whip and pumpkin spice with the 2 packages sugar free/fat free vanilla pudding.....amazing!!!