Need yummy recipes for goodie exchange

• Hey everyone,

I thought I would come here and ask for help. My work is going a goodie exchange at work and the lady I picked is on a serious weight loss journey. I'm suppose to make 3 items.

She has already lost 60 pounds and I wanted to make her some desserts that wouldn't throw off her weight loss journey. She is on weight watchers, and is very true to ther WW points. (She didn't eat birthday cake that was in the office last week!)

I am becoming pretty good friends with her, she is such a sweet lady, I just want to make sure she gets stuff she can enjoy without feeling ubber guilty.

I was worried if I made low in fat dessert recipes they might taste icky.

Thanks everyone!
  • My fiance's grandmother had a recipe this yummy green pudding stuff, and I like the low-cal version. It's fat-free cool whip (2 tubs), pistachio pudding mix ( I have a hard time finding the low-fat version of this, but one box), marshmallows (as many or few as you like), and crushed pineapple (1 can). Very yummy, and this recipe makes a ton of it.
  • The Dreamsickle cake posted in the sicky thread is really good. I take it to many dinners and rarely have any to bring home and give the recipe to many people who are shocked to see what's in it and how lite it is. 3pts for a large slice.

A new recipe I got off of the Boot Camp Buddies site is for "Turtles"

I got this recipe from WW's website - each candy is 1 point. These are really good!!!

30 tiny twist pretzels
    30 Rolo candies
    30 pecan halves

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cover a cookie sheet with foil. Place 30 pretzels on cookie sheet and place a Rolo on top of each pretzel. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and press a pecan piece into the soft Rolo. Let set until the chocolate has hardened. You can refrigerate these but bring them to room temperature before eating. Enjoy!

A possible third idea is to get a box of Fiber One Cinn. Apple Muffin Mix. Instead of using their recipe add a 1/2 c. unsweet applesauce (for the oil) and 1-2 egg whites makes tasty 2pt muffins.