Old 01-13-2010, 08:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: maintaining

Default Pumpkin Pudding

I saw this on the Today Show yesterday and it looked good. I could not find pumpkin in the book so am assuming it is similar to sweet potato and okay on PH2. From Joy Bauer:

Pumpkin pudding
Decadent, creamy pudding for less than 150 calories — and it helps you lose weight! Just combine a 6-ounce container of nonfat vanilla yogurt with ½ cup canned 100% pure pumpkin puree and a dash of cinnamon. The pumpkin bulks up the yogurt — already a protein-rich, nutrient-packed food — and adds a hefty dose of fiber. This winning combo of protein and fiber expands in your stomach, keeping you full long after you finish, so you’re not looking for more munchies an hour later

Note - be sure to use pure pumpkin and NOT pie filling.

Last edited by WaistingTime; 01-13-2010 at 09:31 AM. Reason: got name wrong
WaistingTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:05 AM   #2  

This sounds really good. I love the Greek Vanilla low fat yogurt......I will try this tonight!!!

Thanks!
justbeu is offline   Reply With Quote