Lemon Breeze Cups

• Thanks for sharing this (the chocolate breeze cups recipe) gave me an idea for "Lemonade Cheese Cups"

8oz FF Cream Cheese
    1 cup FF Sour Cream
    1 tsp Vanilla
    2-3 tsp SF Lemonade Soft Drink Mix (I used 3tsp Wyler's)
    2 cups Cool Whip Free

1. Whip FF cream cheese til light and fluffy.

2. Mix in FF sour cream and vanilla.

3. Add Lemonade mix. (I started with 2tsp the added by half teaspoons)

4. Fold in Cool Whip Free.

5. Spoon into eight dessert cups.

Refrigerate and enjoy.
  • I made these today and froze them in foil cupcake liners, and these are the BOMB!!! If you love lemon, you have to try this recipe.

I couldn't find SF wylers lemonade mix, so I used the Walmart version of Crystal light lemonade in the little tubs. I used 1 small tub of lemonade drink mix.

I love this recipe!!!
  • This sounds YUM! I'm out of cream cheese so I'll have to get some tomorrow! I've been craving lemons all day!
  • Make sure to read your ff sour cream labels first. Many brands use thickeners and non SBD friendly starches to thicken. We are a diabetic household and I had to throw out a container before I realized it was an issue. How about Greek yogurt instead?
  • Quote: Make sure to read your ff sour cream labels first. Many brands use thickeners and non SBD friendly starches to thicken. We are a diabetic household and I had to throw out a container before I realized it was an issue. How about Greek yogurt instead?
    Oh good point! I'll make sure to read. If not I'll try it with the Greek and report back .
  • Iw onder if you could use Jello? Cyn does LF sour cream have stabilizers?
  • OH MY GOSH THESE ARE SOOOOOOOOO GOOD. I found some Cream Cheese that looked pretty safe and MAN I wish I'd had this recipe when I was pregnant. Lemon and Key Lime Pie were probably 30% responsible for my 100 lb weight gain lol.
  • Just made these, love 'em! I used Crystal Light Pink Lemonade because it's what I had lying around and they taste great and a plus is that they're pink!
  • sounds great....i love lemon.
  • These feel like cheating. They are too yummy!!! Even my "I don't like your diet desserts" husband liked these.

Tammie
  • I added a pinch of lemon extract in this recipe and it was amazing!! I'll definitely be making this again as well as trying other flavors!
    Thanks for posting!!
  • I made these today and they were so good! I only used 2 tsp. of the lemon drink mix. My mom thought they tasted too strong/concentrated, so I'm thinking of trying these with SF chocolate pudding mix or with lemon or lime juice instead of the drink mix. I could add a couple packs of Splenda to make up for the sweetness. What do yall think?
  • I also LOVE these....I like these better than the PB cups. I, too, only used 2 teaspoons of lemonade mix.

I also did a version using orange drink mix and they tasted like Orange Sherbet ice cream! Yummy!

But the lemon ones are my favorite!