Height: 5' 7"

Default No-Bake Dream Cheesecake

From the Kraft website:

2/3 cup boiling water
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese
1 container (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, cubed
2 cups thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping

STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool 5 min. Pour into blender container. Add cheeses; cover. Blend on medium speed until well blended, occasionally scraping down side of blender container; pour into large bowl.

ADD whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Pour into prepared pan; smooth top with spatula. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Remove side of pan just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.

I'm making this now, and I'll let you know how it turns out. I forgot to buy the whipped cream, so I am trying it without (hope it works right! ) I also put the mix in cupcake papers, instead of a pie plate. I got 10 mini's that way.

Nutrition breakdown (without whipped cream) for cupcake sized:

Calories: 254 Fat: 4.8 Carbs: 6.4 Sugars: 2

Last edited by celticscryer; 01-16-2005 at 05:25 PM.
celticscryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 05:24 PM   #2  
~*~Tara~*~

S/C/G: 240/234/150

Height: 5' 7"

I'm back with the reviews! (Yes, I know they haven't been chilling for the full four hours yet, I just couldn't wait any longer! )

Forgetting the whipped cream is no problem with this recipe. I got a nice, firm, yet jiggly cheesecake texture. Perfect! They taste great. The only thing I'm not loving is the cottage cheese. You can't really taste it, but it didn't breakdown as much as I would have liked in the blending process (I'm not a big fan of cottage cheese to begin with!). I think next time I'll try skim ricotta.

Oh! This works with any SF Jello. I used peach and it's quite yummy! And now that I am moving into P2, I think I may add a few slices of fruit for garnish next time I make this.
celticscryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:39 PM   #3  

I make this recipe with all natural ingredients instead of SF stuff, like unflavored geletin ( you still dessolve it in the water)and fruit (instead of flavored jello), small amounts of Agave Nectar or Natural Sugar and it still comes out the same! My family loves this recipe!
glowchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #4  

Did you try it with ricotta cheese instead of cottage cheese? Just wonder how it cak out?
JMBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:38 PM   #5  

I absolutely LOVE this desert. I make it and bring it to work all the time and it's gone in 2 days. They have a new Cottage Cheese out (well, new to me) it's Friendship, Low-Fat Whipped Cottage Cheese. The curds are super small, so when you put it in the blender it comes out like silky smooth.. it melts in your mouth.. My favorite is to use SF Raspberry Jello
fireflynova is offline   Reply With Quote