Old 07-17-2005, 11:25 AM   #16  

Ohh...adding chocolate would be divine! either cocoa powder or sf chocolate syrup- i've also seen that sweet n low makes sf strawberry syrup. I'm going to have to try this- the great thing is that it's JUST ONE SERVING, which is good for those of us with a history of "portion distortion".
darlingchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 09:49 PM   #17  

Wowwowwow! We had this for dessert tonight, and oh la la, it was perfect! I made mine vanilla, and it was nice and rich- even better than storebought! I loved it, and the portion was perfect- not too skimpy after a nice dinner. It satisfied my ice-cream-lover side for sure! It was fun to make (we too used the dryer technique). I added a teaspoon of cocoa powder to my dad's and stepmom's and it was delicious as well. We'll definately be doing this again, and the great news is, there's no leftovers or a big carton sitting around to tempt us. When we want it (though the cravings are gone) we have to make it! Loved it! Thanks!
darlingchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:35 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

So I just went back to Phase I this week and I've REALLY been missing my homemade pumpkin spice frappucinos (made w/ no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream). I used this recipe tonight and threw it in my Ninja w/ some pumpkin spice coffee...worked like a charm!!! It's thinner than my normal frappucino (I'm sure that could be solved by shaking an extra minute or so or even by just throwing it in the freezer a few minutes) but still provides the same taste. Awesome!!!
Natasha1534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:34 PM   #19  
I think I can...

Omg this is the best thing EVER! I added chopped peaches after it was done. Made w double batch & my 2 yr old pretty much ate it all! I'd eat tbis everyday.
mzKiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Oh nice!! I've been wanting ice cream!! I have one of those Cuisinart ice cream makers too...it's been collecting dust! I'll be putting it to use now...he he
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #21  

I've got to try this! And my jaw hit the floor when you mentioned the dryer! I want an ice cream machine so bad but until then I'll settle for plastic bags thankful that I've done homemade before or I'd definitely get salty ice cream.
x Ophelia x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #22  
Healthy mommy

S/C/G: 246/235/150

Height: 5'8 3/4

Whoa, this is a great recipe! I don't know why I never saw this before. I am going to make this tomorrow, but I'll probably add some hershey's cocoa powder to it. I'm excited!

Edit: hahahha, love the dryer idea. I'll do that!

Last edited by Fat Melanie; 09-22-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Fat Melanie is offline   Reply With Quote