3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Desserts - Phase 1 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/desserts-phase-1-131/)
-   -   Peanut Butter Cup - Phase I and onward (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/desserts-phase-1/40576-peanut-butter-cup-phase-i-onward.html)

Lindsay0614 08-23-2010 10:10 PM

I make this early in the afternoon and let it sit in the freezer until I am ready to eat it after dinner. It is even more delicious frozen!

NurseKim112 04-07-2011 09:33 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Always satifies and never lets my husband and I down when we are craving dessert!

Danana 09-30-2011 11:06 PM

Is it an IP fudge bar?

Natasha1534 10-26-2011 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danana (Post 4054368)
Is it an IP fudge bar?

IP??? I'm assuming that means Ideal Protein, which I have no clue about but have seen mentioned. All I know is that it just needs to be a no-sugar-added fudge pop for it to be South Beach friendly.

Tried this for the first time tonight and it is yummy. I think I'll reduce the peanut butter a little bit next time, though.

EmmaRochelle 12-30-2011 07:49 PM

Amazing! Thank You!! :)

trendymartini 03-19-2012 03:13 PM

This recipe is life saver! I'll make a batch in a small Tupperware to bring with me when I go to a friends house for dinner and just stick it in their freezer... so that when everyone else is eating dessert I don't eat anything I shouldn't.

I also make larger batches and stick it in the freezer for the whole family.

Thanks so much for sharing this!!

x Ophelia x 03-25-2012 10:18 PM

I'm going to definitely try it both ways with and without the cashew butter. Can't wait!

It tastes amazing! I love it with and without the cashew butter! I made a batch today of both and set them in the freezer. This is definitely going to be my dessert even as I move on to phase 2.

FabBy40Angel 05-15-2012 09:53 PM

This treat was a bit weird for me. The first couple of bites I was in HEAVEN!!! It looked like chocolate icecream and tasted like a reeses cup. After a few bites I was over it, I'm guessing because it wasn't as cold as it was in the first couple of bites? I'm a HUGE icecream fan so I'm going to try this again with 1 TBSP of peanut butter instead of two, since I love my celery with peanut butter as an afternoon (after school) snack with my little one. I was also thinking... what if I used these ingredients and mixed them with some ice, blend it and refreeze it? Would that make it mock icecream??

Chantea29 01-10-2013 10:28 PM

Thank u, Thank u 4 this recipes just made this for my dessert and all I have to say is YUM-O :)

AlleyJude 04-21-2013 10:10 PM

I swear, this saved my diet tonight. I was such a cranky mess and badly in need of something sweet. I made the recipe exactly as told and it was HEAVENLY. I'm usually so fussy about that sugar free after taste that often comes with these desserts, I would neeever had guessed this was SB friendly. Thank you so much!

MuchMoreMuchier 11-28-2013 12:08 PM

Hi guys, what is a sugar free fudge pop? I'm in the UK and have never heard of them I wonder if it's something we can get over here?

Lluvia 01-13-2015 02:24 AM

Oh, man. I love this. I was so upset because I was craving frozen yogurt (the supposedly "healthy" dessert), but all the froyo places nearby were definitely not SBD friendly upon checking the nutrition facts! This was amazing; it didn't taste like "diet" food at all, and really hit the spot without destroying my Phase 1 progress. I've actually been going without dessert since I started SBD because the book made it sound like nothing but ricotta, jello and custard (all things I don't really care for), but this is a great alternative.