I just found this and am trying this out for my husband's birthday! I'll let you know how it comes out. I'm doing the baked recipe on the bottom: (C&P)
* 340g (12oz) softened light cream cheese
* 6-8 Tbsp. Splenda or other sweetener (or to taste)
* 60ml (1/4 cup) low-fat sour cream
* 1 tsp. sugar-free vanilla extract
* 3 eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 325F (160C). Grease an 8-inch springform cake pan and line the outside of the pan with foil. Prepare a larger baking dish by filling it with an inch of water.
2. With a hand mixer, to beat the cream cheese until it is almost liquified.
3. Mix the sour cream, Splenda and the vanilla extract into the cream cheese and stir until well-blended.
4. In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs until frothy. Combine the eggs into the cream cheese mixture.
5. Pour the batter into the cake pan and, holding the foil tightly around the sides, gently place the cake tin into the baking dish filling with water.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck into the cheesecake comes out clean.
7. Allow to chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours before serving.