Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-19-2006, 06:24 AM   #31  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Morning Ladies!

Hi Leenie!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a Great Day too and Your Beautiful too!

HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYBODY!
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 07:01 AM   #32  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Just finished reading up on y'all.

Judo, 1/2 hr sounds about all I can do anyway (with the light) given I'm always in a rush. WOWEE empty nest... enjoy the time with DH. I prob have 20 years to go but thats ok, she can take her time

Tippy did the new pc arrive? hope so, we miss you. How's the house coming along, are you almost done ducking for cover lolol

Trish, aww when it rains it pours huh. Well listen girlie, the kids will be okay and they will adjust. You on the other hand need to know that 25 lbs is a lot of friggen weight. Listen it took for me to lose 50 lbs before anyone noticed.....I was starting to wonder myself so I kept chizeling away at it and 25 became 30 then 35......... then poof 50 (well not that fast lolol) wholey smokes, people are finally noticing (maybe because I'm tall, I dunno ) I can now play with my DD and not feel so tired. So yes 25 is a big difference, thats 25 less pounds you are carrying around on your heart... do this for you and also for your kids to have a healthy Mom.... it will pay off, I promise !!!! Hang in there hon, your so worth it.................k.

Buddly no tomatoes for me this year a ground hog got to all my plants so enjoy whats left lolol. I remember school starting and ME dreading it, it was awful being a kid (a fat kid) and not wanting to go back to school, oh my nerves were shot.... I can relate

Sassy good for you for going to your doc... he needs to get your meds adjusted asap and I have no doubt that you will feel like a new woman once your on the correct meds. I know it stinks and it seems far off, but hang in there !!

N2F2BP, glad your feeling better girl, that really stinks... sounds like you've been under the weather for a while... are things okay? (if I'm being nosey ignore me please, don't mean to pry). DD birthday WHOOT enjoy the beach.

Well gotta go get coffee bbl.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 11:23 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 184/175/155

Height: 5'2"

Default Just Dipping a Toe in the Water

Hi,

Never did this before and not sure how to do it. Just want to say "Hi." I started South Beach early in July and have lost about nine pounds. Am working on Phase II but watching all carbs. I don't beat myself up if I fall off. So far, so good.

I'll check the chat and put in my three (inflation!) cents when I can.
shellnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 11:27 AM   #34  

Default welcome shellnut

............keep on posting....we would love to get to know you better.........I haven't been around much myself as I am actually on holidays which are wrapping up in the next couple of days.

Hi everyone ......miss you.....talk soon.

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:43 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Thank you all for the encouraging words. I am doing a little better. Still making myself plug along anyway. I appreciate you letting me rant and be able to get that out. Sometimes I think it helps us to have the rants. Then we don't play them as much in our minds. I did get the car fixed last night and it seems to be running smoothly. My dad said that it was a freak thing. He has seen it happen but not very often. I guess I was just "lucky". Anyway have a great weekend.

Trish
trishn222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 08:37 AM   #36  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

Welcome Nutshell

Hi Liz !!!! having fun

Trish, glad your feeling better and I agree, its good to get things off our chest. Thats what we're here for.

Nothing new, gotta see my FIL today b/c tomorrow he has knee surgery.
Other than that... nodda my allergies are acting up so bad that my teeth hurt LOLOL !!!!

Have a good day everyone
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:52 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 184/175/155

Height: 5'2"

Default Knee Surgery

Hi Leenie,

Thanks for the welcome. I'd be interested in how the surgery turns out. I'm having knee trouble and hope it won't come to a replacement.
shellnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:42 AM   #38  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Morning Everybody!

Leenie -- I go to my Family Dr. later on today infact. So we shall see what he says. I need to call and find out when my appt. is for my gyn. It is soon I know that much...................

Anyways. I am glad it is finally Monday. That may seem odd, but today is my "Friday" I am now off for 3 days...................

So have a Wonderful Week!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote