Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-03-2006, 05:55 PM   #16  

That was a nice post kaplods.

Yeah, I don't know what we are going to do. I guess we will try to talk first, and then maybe counseling. I don't like my worth measured in fat- or lack of thin-ness.
AquaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:48 PM   #17  

S/C/G: Size 24/Size 20/Size 8

Height: 5'7"

*Wondering why it is that men think it's cause to leave a relationship if the woman gains weight, yet they still expect us to love them and stay with them when they go bald*
fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 02:48 AM   #18  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 191.4

Height: 5'5

Exclamation

My weight is a big issue for my husband, but we are still intimate and he is supportive of my weightloss. It makes a big difference.

Your husband must remember that you got pregnant with his two children and he should show more appreciation and support. I am fairly certain that if he is more supportive, your weightloss journey would become much easier since you won't be so depressed.

He has no right to discuss your weight with his family at all. You must put your foot down and tell him you need some support from him and not criticism all the time.
Philosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 06:41 AM   #19  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

The only one here with a problem is your husband!!!

I am sooo lucky, I have a husband who isn't superficial. He loves me fat or thin and god knows, he's seen me both ways!!! But it wasn't always this way for me. My first husband of 13 years thought it was cute to belittle me about my weight. He would tell me that pretty soon I couldn't fit through the doors. Then he would always tell me that no other man would have me because I was fat and had 2 kids (I weighed maybe 140 at the time). As fate would have it, LOL- I was already engaged in an affair with soon to be hubby 2. Hubby number 1 (jerk) is still single after 10 years.

So cheer up, some men are pigs----there are many more out there to choose from. Even some who don't carry big chips on their shoulders.
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote