Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-08-2006, 12:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Thursday Chat ~ June 8

good morning gang

how is everyone doing this fine day?

I am doing.....BUSY

will try to check back later

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:10 PM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey busy bee, I hear your buzzing from here...oh wait, thats mine LOL

Howdie everyone, hope your all doing wonderful. I've been thinking of visiting my doc for some anxiety meds.... been feeling it alot lately.

DD had a check up if you will, and I'll be brining her for xrays tomorrow...then in about 2 weeks blood work to rule out limes disease or rheum arthritis. So we will see... thanks for all your well wishes, it means alot to me.

Weekend is almost here... hang tight I know I am.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:14 PM   #3  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Hey Cathy and Leenie!

Leenie: So glad to hear that DD's doc is taking action, that's wonderful! Hope all the tests and such go well and they figure out what the problem is! Will keep her in prayer!

I had such a good start to the day, although allergy season has started, I've been sneezing like CRAZY lately, and my eyes are all puffy and itchy! I'm living off of Claritin! Oh well, could be worse! Last night I went over to my parents and had dinner, which was nice I haven't done that in awhile. I weighed myself while I was there, as I don't have a scale, and I've finallylost 10 Lb's!!!! Yay!!!! I find it kind of ironic though as I haven't really been eating very healthy lately. oh well whatever works!

I'm trying to clean my apartment, my motivation is lacking! Blah!!! It's so hot!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:04 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6"

Morning everyone

It is so beautiful here today, sun is out, blue skies and enough wind to keep the bugs at bay! It was so nice DD18, the dog and I carried on walking the extra block this morning. DD16 just phoned from school, she is so proud of herself as she had to run the mile in their fitness testing and she did it in 9 minutes 7 seconds. She thought it took her at least 13 minutes. I should be outside trying to plant the garden or cutting the weeds (lawn??) but DD18 wants me to work on her costume for the anime con, so I should get to that.

Amanda congrats on the 10 pounds Woohoo! WTG!!

Leenie glad you could get your daughter in and they are doing something.

Cathy make sure you take some time for yourself in your busy days!

Well its noon so I'm off to try and accomplish something.

Take care all and have a great day,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 04:11 PM   #5  

Hey everyone

Big squeezes from canada on this rainy day.

Went and had all my investigations done today. Mom came over and we cleaned together for awhile.

Gonna have a short nap.......got lots on the go right now and stayed up too late last night.

hugs gang!

Leens keep us posted regarding Gracie

xoL
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 05:21 PM   #6  

Hello everyone. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend. We've been in revival at church so we have been extra busy, but man was it good! PTL!
Tomorrow is my 16th wedding anniversary! So hubby is taking me out tonight because we have other plans tomorrow. Hope everybody has had a good week. Take care
Renee
reneed70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 06:33 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Today is a pretty good day, kind of rainy. That usually effects my mood, but today for some reason it isn't. I think that is because I have kept myself fairly busy, so I don't have time to brood. I took my kids on a walk today, then went and signed them up for swimming lessons. Going to do a mom and tot with the little one. Paid bills, which usually depresses me, but hubby made a little more this time, so we are even sitting fairly well there. I have to take my son to t-ball in a few minutes. Oh and while I was at the pool, I went ahead and signed myself up for water aerobics (scary to think of me in a bathing suit but I won't get looking good for one of those without taking the plunge.

Anyway, so for as many things as could have effected my mood today and didn't I say I am doing fairly well. Have a great weekend.

Trish
trishn222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:26 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 232 just getting started on it

Please send some of that rain this way!!! It is so dry here. I love the sun but my flowers are dying. Not much to say here really. Just been kinda depressed today and out of it. DH has been working nights this week and my oldest daughter is at a friends house all week. So it's just me and my little girl hanging out. It's kinda nice but I do miss everyone. Didn't eat much today and I am getting a headache from it. Just feel BLAAHH today. On the upside I'm not anything bad for me! HOpe you all are having a good day despite mine LOL. Thank God tommorow is FRIDAY !!!
not2fat2bpretty is offline   Reply With Quote