Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-20-2006, 04:48 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Weekend Chat - May 20th and 21st

Good Morning,

Yep I'm up early. DD was talking in her sleep and well, that was enuf to get me out of bed.

How is everyone today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 10:05 AM   #2  

Just a quick fly-by! Am fine.......very busy!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 01:30 PM   #3  

Hi

beautiful sunny day..........sorry I haven't kept up around here.........things are busy........family wedding, work, house, etc.......all the usual.

Pary tonite right Leens?

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 02:49 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6"

Good morning all!

Wow I can't believe its Saturday and I was up at 8am and actually went for a walk with the dog! Usually I sleep in till 10am and drag my butt around for the rest of the day. Not sure what we will be doing for the rest of the day, I'm hoping we can clean out our "junk" room. Its cloudy and thankfully not muggy so a good day to do something, just not sure what yet.

Hope everyone has a great day,
Take care,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 07:35 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good afternoon gang!
it's good to see some posts from the gang!
well I am really glad to report that I walked 2 miles this morning before getting cleaned up and off to graduation. we have just gotten back and I've got tons to do, but wanted to pop in and say HEY THERE Y'ALL
hope everyone has a great weekend!
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 09:35 PM   #6  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Well I found my "before and After" pics of gaining weight, and I want my "Before" weight back!!!! Something to work towards that's for sure! I'm feeling rather motivated!

I'm slowly getting over the stomach flu....drinking lots of water! It's been raining the past few days so I haven't been able to go for walks outside....hopefully tomorrow will be sunny!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 10:20 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 272.5/266.5/135

Height: 5'6"

Haven't been around for a bit. But I'm doing better. Had a great day outside with the kiddos, even though I couldn't do everything they wanted me to....still recovering from gall bladder surgery. Had a few bad choices today, like eating a bowl of ice cream with the boys, but I know I can work these things off if I put my mind to it. Seems as though everyone is having a good day. Misty
mommieof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:25 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Girls,

CM, you look great in those pictures...before/after...you look great darling
Your doing a wonderful job....... feel better.

Misty, good to see ya chicklet, don't worry, when your feeling better you'll jump back on the wagon. They say when your sick / recovering from something you should just recover and let dieting take a back seat.... not to say we should gain 20 lbs but you know what I mean.

Buddly, my house looks like a bomb hit it.... especially after yesterday's party...wanna help ? LOLOL jk. Whatcha wind up doing yesterday?

Cathy love, whats happening with you. How was graduation?

Tippy busy monkey you...... take a break and chill with us. How is R.

Liz, how was the wedding? bet you were busy yesterday.

Well the party for my DH is over.....he almost fell over and was very surprised. It was a blast. I ran so hard that I barely ate yesterday. Maybe 3bites of chicken and one bite of cake... I'm glad b/c I know I burned off my food for the day LOL. Lots of folks who said they were coming didn't that part sucked because I paid per head and I lost about $200.00 by them not showing fools LOLOL. But we still had a wonderful time. I'll try to post some pictures IF they come out LOL.

Today is some serious cleaning b/c my car is loaded with stuff and my house is da bomb for sure LOL.

Have a wonderful day all ... smooch.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 12:35 PM   #9  

Hey Leens.......good job on the party. I am sure it meant alot to hubby. How many people showed up? Did you have lots of help?

Big wave to everyone else.

Today I am doing a bit of tidying........I have lots going on in my head as I am working on a proposal for a new job in addition to the one I am doing....as well I am getting organized for next year.......childcare.......and school for kids........one is starting high school!.........my childcare is for 4 hours in the morning 4-5 days a well. If someone had the ability to coordinate nanny/babysitting locally they would make a mint.........it is just finding people who will work. I honestly think mom's would pay just about anything for good childcare.

K, back later.

Hugs everyone

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 02:13 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good afternoon gang

Leenie - I'm so glad that the party went well and that your dh was surprised! that has got to be the best part! I've never understood people saying that they will be somewhere and then not showing up - but it happens all the time.

Hey Misty - it's good to see you! I didn't realize you had gallbladder surgery. how long ago? some ice cream sure sounds good - yum!

Hey Liz - i certainly understand having a lot going on in your head. us gals always have a lot going on and a lot to plan and figure out and get organized i sure hope it all works out with the childcare worries.

Canadian Mickey - you look great in all your pics! hope you are over that bug!!!

Buddly - what ya doing today? were you up early walking the dog again?

Tippy & Cin - what are y'all up to today?

We have a youth teacher's meeting in a little while along with church tonight, so gotta run.

later gaters,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:15 PM   #11  
The High-Carb Rebel

S/C/G: 175ish/175ish/145ish

Hey there, everyone! Not much new going on here. I updated my "Before and After" pictures page. My prom picture is on there, if anyone's interested. Hope everyone had a great weekend <3
lessthansign3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 11:09 PM   #12  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Wow!!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!! Great job girl!!!! Love your dress!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote