Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-27-2006, 10:00 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday Log - March 27th

Good Morning,

B-soup LOL, coffee
L-salad
D-ziti
Water-

Well here we are again....... MOANDAY at least its a lovely day outside. How was your weekend?

Today the pool guys are installing my above ground pool. I'm so excited. Finally an exercise I CAN do without hurting myself. Now we just need warm weather lol.

Whats up today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:06 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang

I tried a couple of times yesterday to get on the site and it wouldn't let me open the threads to read or post??? don't know what that as about but I'm in here now.

What's everybody doing today?

I've got plenty of paperwork to get thru at work today.

Saturday we are throwing a big surprise birthday party for a dear friend who was our previous pastor as he is turning 50. He will be coming in from out of state thinking it is just to preach on Sunday morning, but we will be throwing the surprise party Saturday evening. We are expecting about 100 people so I have lots to do this week to get it all together, but really looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends and the surprise on his face.

Liz - thanks! I'm really glad I found it too! I certainly didn't want to pay for another one and didn't want to go thru this week having to wear my glasses. yuck! You sure are doing a lot of studying for that test. I know that you will do great!

Leenie - an above ground pool sounds heavenly! girl you are gonna have so much fun in that thing! when does it get warm enough up there to get in a pool?

what's our gang doing today?

will check back later
hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 03-27-2006 at 10:46 AM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:16 AM   #3  
One day at a time..

S/C/G: 264/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Leenie wow! I would love to get a pool, nowhere to put it though The dogs own my yard, haha. That's great A fun exercise for a change. I love swimming!

B - Smart Start Bran cereal, skim milk, 1 tangerine
L - Not sure, probably Lean Cuisine 4 Cheese pizza
D - Whatever the fiance makes

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me with my erm, constipation, lol. I started Metamucil capsules and I tried some Psyllium Husks last night and Voila! I went normal this morning! I was so excited you'd think I just won the lottery hahaha. It has seriously been like a month since I went without the help of laxatives. But I would've never known about the remedies if it weren't for you guys, so again a big THANK YOU!!!

I wrote like a 3 page post yesterday in the weekend log and when I went to post it, it disappeared! I was so disappointed, I just said I would try today, lol. I weighed in yesterday and lost another pound I'm down 26lbs since 1/9/06, so I'm super happy. I finally feel like I can do this. I haven't been going to the gym because it's just too far and I don't have a car to get there. Relying on the bus is a joke, too. So I decided to invest in a home gym. I'm looking into getting a refurbished Precor elliptical, which is still pretty pricey, but worth it. I really feel confident that I will get where I wanna be this time.

But until I get the elliptical, my soon to be mom in law just called cuz she wants to take a walk, lol. She's trying to lose weight too.

Sorry for the rambling post Hope you all have a happy day!!
Candi
MizCandula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey candi
you should be SUPER HAPPY
WOW 26 lbs down since Jan 9
that's awesome!!!!!
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 02:19 PM   #5  

Hi ladies,

It's official...I binged yesterday. And I was so proud of myself too, for not binging in three weeks.
The day started off fine, with my chicken wrap sandwich for breakfast. Then my friends went to tim hortons and I bought a box of 20 timbits (donut holes) for my dad, and a boston cream donut for myself. Then my dad yelled at me for bringing home junk food, and I ended up eatin the entire box. Then I had the slice of pizza left over from Sat. night. Then a huge dinner of ribs and veggies, then to finish off the night, i had 2 slices of aged cheddar, a boz of strawberries, and a chocolate bar.
My self-hatred level : 10

I'm going to get back on the wagon as of NOW. I just finished 30 minutes on my gazelle and I'm going to replace my lunch with broccoli.

Candi, congrats on 26 lbs!!!

Gosh...what I would do for a swimming pool...
Peanut_butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 03:07 PM   #6  
One day at a time..

S/C/G: 264/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Peanut, don't hate yourself, we've all been there. It doesn't help when someone yells at you either Get back on the wagon and kick the same *** you've been kicking for the last 3 weeks straight! You are doing awesome. If you ever need to talk, PM me.

Cathy - Thank you so much! The diet was hard at first, but it really feels like second nature now, like I can do this for the rest of my life lol. Your surprise party sounds like it will be fun. I love preparing parties!

I walked with my future MIL about 3 miles! She was so excited that she got a walk in and was able to do it. It made me feel good to do it with her.

It looks like I'm eating 93% Lean burgers tonight, my fav. We, or rather my fiance, lol, makes them on the Foreman grill with onions, it's awesome.

Hope everyone's day is going well!
MizCandula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 04:00 PM   #7  
Walking by faith

Wink Hi Ladies!

Not much new here!

Leenie: Congrats on your new pool! That should really help with your arthritis. I'm hoping to be able to try water aerobics when all this junk with my ankle is over

Cathy: I hate disappearing posts! That party you're planning sounds like a lot of fun...and a good "April Fool's" surprise.

Peanut: Today's a whole new day!

Miz Candula: I have medical related 'problems' too. It feels so good when the plumbing's working right

Liz:

Have a marvelous Monday!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 09:55 AM   #8  

Worked Monday....like a dog cause I am taking this week off to study

Breakfast-fat free creamsicle (yuck),coffee
Lunch-soup, jello, diet coke
Supper-salade, sandwich,beer (hubby's birthday supper)...no dessert

I'll go find you on Tuesday now!

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:32 AM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Cathy, a surprise party hehehehee I'm giving my DH one for his 50th in May wanna come? Pool weather here is Mid June - Mid september if we're lucky lol.

Candi, sorry about the missing post...yes that does SUCK!! but geeze girl, congratulations on the WL BRAVO!!!!!

Pnut hang in there, I have many days like that but like you said, you just have to press on and make today better than yesterday. Sorry your dad yelled at you...

Joanne, your avitar is sooooooo cute, I love it. Its a great reminder of spring and my favorite holiday Easter How are you feeling today?

Liz good luck with your studying... creamsicle yum LOL. Sounds like you had breakfast on the run (like 99% of my days).
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 12:58 PM   #10  

Yup ate it on the run and it tasted terrible......do you have Dairy Queen in the states?

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote