Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-05-2006, 01:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 194/192/145

Height: 5'3

Talking Depression and School update

Hey ladies!

I have just finished my SDA (student dance) shows this weekend that I have been practicing for, for 2 mths!

I danced my heart out the whole 2 mths and I didn't let any of those skinny Barbie dolls tell me I couldn;t do it. After I showed them I did not take any of their attitude they respect me more, but don;t worry I won;t be going to the dark side lol.

im back to excersisng normally because dance is over until next year, now I am off to the spinning club for 3 days a week for one hour, until the end of the school year the rest of the days I will do weight training and aerobic cardio on my own. Hope I can stick to it!

Talk to you all later
Love
Kristen
KristenElizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 02:46 PM   #2  
Slow and Steady

Way to go KristenElizabeth (beautiful name by the way )!!!
Quirky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 06:24 PM   #3  
The High-Carb Rebel

S/C/G: 175ish/175ish/145ish

Congrats! I've always wanted to try dancing. Maybe I'll give it a shot in college? We'll see. Oh yeah, what is spinning? I've heard of it before but I have no clue what it is.

Keep it up <3
lessthansign3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 06:37 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

YEA KRISTEN

WTG Girl, I'm so proud of you
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 04:35 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 194/192/145

Height: 5'3

Thanks for your support ladies
to reply to lessthansign3 spinning is like riding a bike but a little different. The Bikes are, in my opinion harder to ride than a regular bike because once you start peddling really fast the bike does not want to stop! lol but its similar to stationary bike w/out the comfy seat, it hurts more lol. I am in high school but the sports programs at my school are insane, long distance track is a 7mile run a day! Which is why spinning club which is only 1 hr 3 days a weeks seems like a better option for me since I'm not in great shape and might literally die if I did the 7 miles! lol

Anyway I think I should go work out today so ttyl all later
Love
Kristen
KristenElizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote