Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 02-24-2006, 02:42 PM   #46  
The High-Carb Rebel

S/C/G: 175ish/175ish/145ish

Hey yo <3 I'm going to my high school choir concert tonight where I don't have to sing because I missed so much school and I don't know the music! Yay! So I get to listen and write a "critique" to make it up. Whoo. Tomorrow night I'm going to watch RENT with some friends (wonderful musical - I recommend it to everyone!!) and in my down time I'm just going to chill and maybe do some homework.

As for cleaning, I should maybe do that. My room is a mess. I hope when I get out on my own I won't be so lazy!! I was very clean in Japan because I didn't want my things to get in the way of my host sisters who I shared a room with, but now that I have my own room I'm such a slob.
lessthansign3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 12:31 AM   #47  

Good evening everyone....have had a busy week with doctors appointments for me & DH.....I went to see the allergy speciallist today....I have 7 allergies....dust mites, tree, grass & weed pollens. dogs & cats....we do have a dog....but we are keeping him....he gave me Singulair for the asthma & I have to take Allegra every day for the allergies.....I have to take this for 2 weeks....then decide if I will go on allergy shots.

It was cold this morning....-20C....the highways were icy.
DH & I were up early....we went for a breakfast for a friend....I was tired today.....I don't know why.......ended up having a nap later in the morning...then later in the afternoon.....I hardly ever nap.

Have been feeling good for over a month since I got the Go Lite.....except for 1 day earlier in the week....when I ended up using the Go Lite later in the morning.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 03:43 AM   #48  

hi all just popping in quickly before bed

went out today to the wine and food festival and danced to the band there. so that was good

still getting some dizziness but doesn't seem so bad. nice to have sunny weather. very cheery! catch you tmrw and will read up on all the news then!
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 12:03 PM   #49  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Morning everyone. Sweetpea, sounded like you had fun last night. Good job.

April, I also have the same list of allergies. I've been on Singulair and Allegra and Advair for years. Before I moved here, I had the wisest allergist - he said he would help me live with my allergies, not just identify and get rid of all the allergens. There is no way in the world I would give up my dogs. They are part of me, so I live with them and do pretty good most of the time. So keep up the effort and definitely keep your puppy.

Today is supposed to be 54 and sunny. I'm going to take my huskies on a walk around the block in the warmest part of the afternoon. DH is at work so it'll be me by myself. So I just take two of the three dogs. All 3 is too much and Goldie is a little old for the long walks.

BTW, April, I'm sitting in front of my Go-Lite. It is definitely better than my old full spectrum. I think of you whenever I turn it on (which is every morning). It's awesome.

Take care and I'll chat with you later.
Mare
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:18 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good saturday afternoon gang!

what's everyone up to today?

Dh and I just spent most of the day (it's after 1 pm here) cleaning the house. I was so glad that he offered to help or I would have never got done today. :faint;

It's really nasty outside so we're staying in - which is what I like to do on Saturday anyway. ;-)

where is the rest of our gang and whasssup?

hope everybody has a great weekend
hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 03:50 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Happy Saturday Everyone

I have been reading but not posting much. I feel like this week is was a washout..the scale is scary and I can't understand why..which has led to some stress eating but I am trying to stay consistant and healthy even though I am tempted to super glue my mouth shut.

Later Everyone,
Snoopysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 10:46 PM   #52  
CIN

Default hello

Hi Gals
Just a quick hello...................

No icons to indicate a cold?
I have the sniffles....kinda hard to avoid when you work in the public and have 4 grandkids to boot!

Oh well............................it could always be worse. We have had a mild winter and I am anxious for Spring!

Hope everyone is well and doing positive things !

Wish I had time to catch up!

Later

CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 11:01 PM   #53  
The High-Carb Rebel

S/C/G: 175ish/175ish/145ish

Hey yo everyone. Today kinda sucked. I had a big day yesterday so today I felt very tired. I eventually got depressed and anxious again. It was to be expected after doing so well this week, but it sucked. Tonight I was going to hang out with friends but I felt really tired so I stayed home. I think it was best. I needed to relax and be in my comfort zone for this evening so I can relax and get back to having more good days.

Tomorrow I'm going ice skating!! I used to play hockey so I love to skate and I'm really good at it. I can't wait to play again in intermural leagues at college. I wanted to play the last couple years but I don't have a team to play on because the girls high school team is filled with girls who just aren't nice people and the coach is an idiot I quit my freshman year in high school and it was really sad for me.
lessthansign3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 11:35 AM   #54  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hi everyone. Happy Sunday to you all!!!

I had a good day yesterday. Took my huskies for a walk around the 2 mile block. Huffed and puffed my way up the big hill and was dragged down the hill by the wannabe sleddogs. We had a great time. When we got back we sat out in the back yard (overlooking my frozen pool) for about 20 minutes. It was 60 and sunny. It was fabulous. Unfortunately it won't be repeated anytime soon. The icky weather is supposed to move back in and on the 10 day forecast, it was rainy/snowy for the next 10 days. Bummer. But at least i enjoyed it l.ike heck yesterday.

Lessthan, I grew up near to where you live, then I lived in Duluth for 10 years before moving to Oregon. Hockey is definitely big there. Where are you playing to go to college? Mean spirited high school girls? Hard to imagine. I think we've all been in your spot before. College is much, much better. The mean girls tend to grow up.

Cin, you and me, chickie. I can not wait for spring. It's my favorite time of the year and it's just right around the corner. I am so excited. Take care of yourself. The sniffles have been hitting me a lot lately too. I'm sick of being sick.

Cathy, good for DH helping you with the housework. I did a bunch yesterday but without help. DH was at work so he had a good excuse.

Snoopy, let me know if the superglue works. The way I've been sticking food in my mouth, I could use a case of the stuff. But today is a new day and I'm turning ofver a new leaf and am going to try to track my food.

So the reason I'm going to try to reduce the food is that the exercise motivator is working so good. What it is is that for every mile I walk I transfer a buck into my "new LCD projector" bank account for my big screen movie theater (the current one is now fuzzy). So I walk and walk and have made $82.00 since 1/12/06. What I decided to do is that everyday that I eat healthy and reasonably I get a dollar bonus for the account. So we'll see how I do. I'm off to a good start today but since it's only 8:35 in the morning, how off could I have been.

Well, I'll chat with you all later.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote