Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-25-2006, 10:14 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday Chat, January 25th

Good Morning,

Liz hope your feeling better today

Cathy 5 mile tape WTG !!!! good for you and I sware it is really making a difference in your appearance, your looking awesome. Girls, Cathy is such a pretty woman.

Marie, I could sit for hours in our church and just look at the windows. If you REALLY want to do more stained glass I'd be happy to volunteer as part of your family

Sandy... *kick* listen chicklet, we all fall off but kicking yourself is not the way to get back on the wagon. Just brush off your knees and get back on. We'll help you up

Buddly whats shakin little lady?

Cin, how many people are in your meetings / session. I'd love for you to be my leader watcha cooking today?

KO, meetings that long STINK !! and are a waste of time for the most part. All I think of in those meetings is... PLEASE stomach, don't growl loud LOL.

Tippy, whats in the crock pot today? How are you?

Joanne sweet Joanne, whats up? how's the south ?

Well its back to work for me
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:45 AM   #2  

Hey Leens...not too bad...two days off in a row.....can't beat that.

Back later!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 01:02 PM   #3  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Morning Liz and Leenie. Life is good. Halfway through the week already. Hope you're enjoying your days off Liz. Leenie, right now I'm into knitting and drawing. Probably the stained glass kick will take place in a few months. I have lots of crafts, but only do one or two at a time.

I finished the knitting part of the sweater last night. Tonight I'm hoping to sew it together and tomorrow I can wear it. Better than that, tomorrow I'll be able to start the pretty pink one.

April, I love my little blue lightbox!!!
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 01:11 PM   #4  

I am procrastinating.....supposed to be studying......am downloading music I listened to when I was a kid......inspired by the movie Walk the line......excellent!

Liz
Old 01-25-2006, 03:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

LOL Leenie - all I did was order the 5 mile - I haven't done it but hey - at least I'm headed in that direction

and as always - you are way too sweet! but thank you!
and what are you doing today?

MMarie - I would feel better if I had walked the 2 miles WITH you, but I really appreciate you walking them for me! ;-) you are doing awesome with your walking!

So Liz - you are a Johnny Cash fan? I learned something new about you today. :-) I've heard that movie was good. Flightplan came out on video today - I saw that at the movies while we were displaced from the storm. I thought it was a good movie.

Hey? has anybody seen SueMarie???? I haven't seen a post from her in a long time? Leenie have you heard from her? sure hope she is ok.

ok gang - it's crazy here but had to stop and post a quick note.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 05:26 PM   #6  

Walk the line is excellent! I grew up listening to johnny cash, charlie pride, etc. Good memories.........that being said I don't ever listen to country any more....but I still sing the oldies.

Hugs everyone!

Liz
Old 01-25-2006, 05:46 PM   #7  

Hi everyone....I couldn't get up this morning....I woke up about 8.....turned my blue lite on....read for 1/2 hour....then went back to sleep....I just couldn't get up....got up at 10:30....where I got my light....Apollo...I emailed them....my body clock is delayed....it's called Delayed Circadian Rhythm Disorder....some days I just have a hard time getting up in the morning.....but I do feel good today.

Marie....how many minutes a day do you use the Blue Wave light box....I just use mine 1st thing in the morning for a 1/2 hour....when I used it more....I had a hard time going to sleep.

april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 08:21 PM   #8  

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone

Glad to see everyone doing so well.

Not much happening here today. I went for a lie down and slept for two hours this afternoon, missed all the lovely sunshine. It sure smells like March outside!
I've managed to go two nights without any binging, it sure makes me feel a lot better in the morning. We had a chicken cesar type salad tonight so I'm really hopeful that I can behave tonight. I'm thinking that if I can't keep away from the food, maybe if I pop some popcorn and munch on that.

April, with the light box, were you diagnosed to use it or did you just try it and it worked? I've been seriously looking at those ones at Costco (started thinking about them last year when they were there) The one day when my mom and I were looking to get info a lady walked by and just raved about them, she had had hers for two months and now wouldn't live without it. And now with you and Marie so happy with yours I'm just wondering if it would help. Moving up here is what helped get my weight so high, when we moved here I was 14 pounds from my goal, then the first winter I went up 30, lost 10 in the summer then gained another 30 the next winter. All I did was sleep and eat those horrid noodle soups! I just craved them constantly. Plus of course the cookies! Now I sleep most of the day and am up till 2am. Not the greatest of schedules.

Well must go, dd13 has judo practice tonight.

Take care all,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote