Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-19-2006, 04:40 PM   #16  

Hello 4myself
Well having sexual desires there is nothing wrong with that Cheryl and most medecines might give you those feelings. But you know if you can't reach your climax maybe you can find a Vibrator... you know when you have those lonely nights and you can't reach that climax with your husband if you can't really reach your desired point of fantasy state. But Cheryl there is nothing wrong with asking questions like that we're going to be honest with you well most of us... But just feel free to cross the lines sometimes
Shanice Crawford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 05:02 PM   #17  
Marathon Goddess

well when I was on lexapro, I lost my desire, same with prozac, so Im totally jealous, but as soon as I went off the meds, my desire came back with a vengance, and has stayed, everyone is different, think of yourself as way lucky!! :-)
happytx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 05:06 PM   #18  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleflys
Supposedly women "peak" in thier late 30s or early 40s? I read this trivia someplace......
Darn it! I must have passed my peak about 20 years ago and I was still waiting for it to happen
penpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:32 AM   #19  

Default Go away for a few days and come back and its all about sex!

Hi everyone!

OK Two things

1.) I may have been the brunt of a few jokes in the salon lunch room.....all I ever hear is.........you have soo much hair!

2.) Marble you mean in the trunk retrieving groceries is wrong!

Have a good one everyone!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote