Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-14-2006, 08:53 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Weekend Chat - January 14th and 15th

Good Morning !!!

How is everyone today, got any good plans for the weekend?

Its cloudy/foggy and raining here in NJ. YUCK!! good day to get on the dreadmill, wouldn't you agree LOL.

Whats your plan for today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 317/257/???

Height: 5'11''

Hmmm it's looking beautiful out here. I'm near Chicago. It's perfectly sunny but probably freeeeeezing out!

My plans are to do some housework and then head on over to my boyfriends. That's pretty much it!
NaturalStupidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:40 AM   #3  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning all. Leenie, my plans for the weekend is to exercise both days. I got my WATP DVDs and did it on Thursday evening. I liked it and it will be good while the weather is yucky. I'd still rather go outside and walk up and down the hills with my puppies. But for now, it's exercise and way better than my exercycle. Good luck getting on the dreadmill.

Other than the exercising both days, I bought a counted cross stitch pattern and all the stuff needed for it to do a baby's birth record. DS's and GF's baby is due in the next 4 weeks so I need to work on it. I like the NFL, so I'll probably work on it while watching the playoffs. I also want to vacuum and scrub the counters. Past that, I'm a veg.

I brought my lightbox home from work and am sitting infront of it. I tend to leave it at work on the weekends, but decided that I needed it everyday. So I'm computing while getting my rays. I really do like the box. I just don't like sitting still for it. Also, I did my bills this morning. That's always good, like an enima.

TTYL.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 03:21 PM   #4  
CIN

Hi Gals!
We had a slight dusting of snow here in Ky.It may be another mild winter!

I took Grandaughters to do a little shopping this morning and out to lunch. They dont get to do much of that......and they dont complain either but it makes it special to have a lunch out with Grandma! They are 10 & 11 and so sweet. ( at least with me )

I have exercised outdoors everyday since Jan 1st.so I need to bundle up and head out the doors in a few minutes. Working on doing something daily.

Weight Watchers is as busy as ever. I am now leading 6 meetings a week instead of 5. The income always helps..I think it is a challenge for every family these days to keep up with day to day living expenses! I feel very blessed to earn money for something I enjoy doing!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Later taters!

CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 04:35 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Hi Everyone,

Hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend. It is colder and sort of windy here. I haven't been on much because my baby Rebekah is on a nursing strike.

I am trying to keep eating clean but I have been so emotional with the baby lately that I have fudged a bit. I have been keeping consistant with exercisisng at the Y tho, so that is good.

I will hope to be on more soon.
Snoopysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 08:13 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good evening gang!

Leenie - did you make it on that dreadmill today? sorry it's dreary outside. It's almost like spring down here, but suppose to be colder this week I think.

Hey Natural - nice to meet you. hope you had a good day!

Hey Cin!!! it's so good to see ya! sounds like you are busy as always and busy with your grandkids! that's great! I know they will never forget their memories of all their time with their grandmother! CONGRATS on exercising every day outside - wow! that's awesome!

Hey Snoopy - how old is your baby? breastfeeding is a lot of work isn't it - but it's definitely worth the effort. hope Rebekah straightens up soon! hugs!

I should have cleaned today since my house is dirty but I just couldn't. I had the busiest longest week at work so I just decided not to. Will do it next Saturday. I wasn't feel too good so I didn't get in my walking either. But I've stayed busy all day picking up and washing clothes and cooking. I'm hoping to get to bed early tonight.

Hope everybody has a nice night and blessed Sunday!

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 09:46 PM   #7  

Good evening all,

got my baby to nurse. She is down for the night and I celebrated by nuking a single serving of the "no pudge" brownie. It was good.

We will see how she does tomorrow but for now I am just happy that my breasts are a normal size again.

Cathy, she is 6 months old. A lil stubborn gal she is.

I hope that everyone had a good day. Now..today is almost over and I am lookng forward to hitting those pillows.

Later,
Old 01-15-2006, 08:20 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Its cold, snowy and very windy out. NOT my kinda weather How is everyone today? I have to go to the food store and pick up some stuff and boy am I dreading it. The local store is always a madhouse. YUCK.

Natural, good to see you. I bet your having the same icky weather as us. Did you make it to bf's?

Marie, good for you for exercising. Its sooo hard to get started isn't it. At least I find it very hard. Cross stitching is so pretty when its done. Wish I had the patience for it. Do you still do stained glass? I'm wondering about getting a lightbox. Do the effects last all day or do you find you need it at certain times of the day.

Snoopysgirl I'm glad you DD is behaving LOL. They are so precious at that age.

Cathy, I hear ya on the not feeling good. I'm just so tired that I decided not to go to crazy cleaning. I did my kitchen and laundry and thats it. My bathrooms really need a good cleaning too. For some reason DD likes to see how far she can spit out her toothpaste and my mirror looks like it had a fight with a tooth brush. ROFL.

Cin, its always good to see you. Isn't it amazing how fast these boards change. I bet your busy at WW and your right, its so nice to earn money for doing something you love. Some day I hope that happens to me
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 10:08 AM   #9  

Hey Leenie,

It sounds (to me) like you got quite a bit done. I hear ya about the toothpaste..I wish that someone could invent one that didn't leave stains on my sink, LOL.

How is everyone doing today?
Old 01-15-2006, 01:57 PM   #10  

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning everyone!

Beautiful day so far out there, sunshine and blue skies. So much better than yesterday. Still have to get outside and clear that driveway tho.

Been a fairly quiet weekend which has been nice as Friday night I had to take dd18 to the ER as she was having problems breathing. Wasn't to bad, in and out with a prescription for ventalin in an hour. The allergist gave her a different inhaler, but not the ventalin one and evidently she needs the ventalin. Oh well two puffs and she was feeling better.

Not much on for today,
take care all,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote