Here's what I've learned

• Heres what I've learned about myself and depression, I get stressed I starve myself and puke, I get depressed, I eat all the time and sleep. On extremely difficult days I cut myself. I have relations with my fiancee about once a month due to the fact I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror and don't feel like he should have to love someone like me, I have no self worth alot of the time and turn to dangerous addictions such as cutting, puking or starving myself to help ease the pain... And the most important thing I've learned so far is this.
    I'm not the only one in this world who struggels with there weight, not the only with problems or stress's in there life, and if we support each other we are capable of achieving anything we set our minds to.
    So yes fellow dieters, we are our best support group and our best cheer leaders.

• You are so right, we are our best cheer leaders, we need to love ourselves first and foremost.

I'm so sorry for your struggles, have you been to a doctor for medication or therapy?
  • Hi! Certainly you aren't the only one who struggles with these issues. One day at a time is the only way. So write down all the wonderful things about yourself today and focus on them, is my suggestion.

I was looking at some pro-anorexic/bullemic sites once (they're mostly shut down now) and I was surprised how many of those girls were into cutting themselves and asking for ways to hide it etc. But when you think of it both behaviors are self-abuse -- I think self-love can help, wishing you a peaceful and happy day today.