Grouch, complain, PMS...

• Hello friends - I am venting - my back hurts, I can't find my debit card or credit card tonight so tomorrow I have to deal with that, I haven't wrapped any presents nor do I even have the gifts ready to mail to my family in Florida, etc., etc. The holiday traffic stinks and we are having cold, rain and ice. I haven't lost any weight in a week, probably because I have PMS.
    My work is backed up, I cancelled out on my volunteer activities for tomorrow, and I am generally a grouch. At this time, you should all be glad you don't have to live with me.

That's all for now. I'll be better in a few days. I generally love this time of year - but not tonight!
  • Its cool to vent, we all do. So many things to do this time of year who can think strait.

feel better
  • Totally feeling the PMS vibes over in my neck of the woods. My sister is staying with me and she told me that I was so anal. Can I help it if I don't want her stuff strung out all over my apartment? Plus, her dog is not housebroken!!! She told me that I was acting like a big b****, and I told her good. Ah, tis the season to be in a p**sed off mood.