Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-25-2005, 06:10 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink TGIFriday Chat - Novemeber 25th

Good Morning,

Anyone going out there today to face the crowds in the stores?

Not me, I'm gonna finish putting up my christmas decorations and tree....we started yesterday when company left. Got bored LOL !!!

Whats new?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 08:24 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

not I. I'm staying home and hoping to enjoy the peace and quiet ;-)

I wouldn't mind doing some Christmas shopping on my day off but I hate fighting the crowds. It is so time consuming. I think I will be doing most of my Christmas shopping on line this year.

We had a nice day yesterday. We were gonna put up our christmas tree today but Wednesday night while I was cutting up celery and onions for the cornbread dressing I cut a big chunk out of the end of my index finger on my right hand and it is an open cut that hurts like crazy. Anything I touch with my finger starts it throbbing. So there is no way I can tackle a tree with it. LOL I'm doing good to get my teeth brushed and my hair washed and even that takes a lot of bandages and a plastic glove with a rubber band to keep the water out. I don't mean to sound like a baby but the silly thing hurts. Somehow tho, I've got to get my house cleaned tomorrow.

I've got plenty of things to do around here today - need to clean out some drawers and get in my closet and fun things like that ;-)

Hope everybody has a blessed day.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 08:42 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

No TDay leftovers wround here, darn it! I sure would love a turkey sandwich for lunch.

We have snow and it's looking really Christmassy. I have taken down the autumn wreath and will put up the Christmas one. 'Tis the season! Country Christmas is this weekend and I have a ton of stuff to do today but just wanted to pop in and say hi!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 08:58 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Oh Cathy, your poor finger, hope your feeling okay today, yikes, watch out for infection (bet the extra flavor in the stuffin was good lol, sorry couldn't resist). Be careful.

Ruthie come to my house, I'm not a fresh turkey fan, maybe a slice thats it. You'd faint if you saw how much we throw out. We had snow yesterday morning and it was pretty. It melted by noon but Grace got to go play in it.

Have a great Friday !!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 12:04 AM   #5  

I'm really depressed. Wish I could have gone out shopping today, but have a niece spending the weekend with us that My husband did not tell me about the arrangements. And have been feeding a cousin of his leftovers - he was expected on thanksgiving, but did not expect him today especially since he took food home with him yesterday!

I just got woken up abruptly by my husband, who was fussing at me that when he got up to go to work the kids were just getting out of the bathtub and that it was all my fault. Well, who held the fort down yesterday when we had Thanksgiving and he was drunk and I had to play it off and act like nothing was awry! Now I can't go back to sleep. And I have to get up in the morning to take the kids to dance classes! Hope that they get up! Or it will be another day of !

Casper
Casper5AXTSU76 is offline   Reply With Quote