Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-26-2005, 07:52 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Tuesday, July 26th - CHICK CHAT

Good Morning Ladies,

Well its a hot one here today, its supposed to feel like its 110 degrees today and STICKY humidity (thats the worst).

Other than that, the skys are beautiful blue and the sun is shining. How's everyone today ?

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 08:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Hot and sticky here too...but relief is on the way..it is supposed to drop almost 20 degrees by tomorrow..bet that there will be storms tonight.

Have a great day everyone!
Snoopysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 10:21 AM   #3  
CIN

Hi Gals
Went for some labs this morning.....................NPO until I got back!

Just had my morning cup of coffee and am trying to get up the energy to go to the grocery.

May go swimming (floating) this afternoon with grandaughters..they are big enough they wont kick me or bother me..one has a broken arm but has a waterproof cover for it. I have yet to go swimming this summer and I love swimming!

Weather wise in Ky---high of 96 with a break forth coming!

Indiana isnt far away from Lexington.......my neice goes to Anderson College and I have a step brother in Indianapolis ( Carmel) SNOOP.anywhere near you?

Later taters
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 10:34 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

HI Girls
Its been a stressful few days for me. My Gram who is 88 went to the hospital on Sunday with Congestive Heart Failure. We found out Sunday evening and were in PA by 8:30 am Monday Morning. She's doing much better she's off of the Ventilator but still in ICU. I couldn't stay for longer than a day b/c of work We're going back up on Friday. The Only good thing was that I didn't stress eat at all! and I didn't give in to the buckets of temptation at my moms Breads etc.
I'm exhausted today and I want it to be 5!.
I'll bbl
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 10:53 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Hye CIN,

I live in the Evansville area currently..in the SW part of the state. We are gearing up to move back to the Anderson/Muncie area though in about a month or so. Small world.

This humidity is crazy!!
Snoopysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 02:32 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good afternoon gang
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 08:16 PM   #7  

Hot, sticky, and no AC. I weighed in yesterday and lost a pound, yay! There's not much else going on today/tonight.
chixyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 10:49 PM   #8  

Not much doing here. Much of the day was spent bonding with the kitties, who have adjusted beautifully. And my big boy has so far refrained from beating up his tiny little sister. My little girl is adorable, although whenever she tries to wash her bottom she falls over or gets distracted, so I've had to play mommy (with a wet cloth of course). They're both very gentle - no claws, no biting. Tomorrow will be great fun as they have to go for their vet checkup, and they both turn psycho in the car. Oh joy! Still no final names, although for now she's Stella and he's either Bruiser or Winston - as in Churchill).

My wonderful new fridge was delivered. Not all that big, but tall and skinny with freezer drawers on the bottom. So pretty, so clean, so wonderfully duct-tape free.

Being busy with all these little activities keeps my mind off my troubles, which is great. The Blues with a capital B seem to be gone again for now.
I'm eating quite well - no real excesses - but the exercise has been a case of "tomorrow for sure" for several days now. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow...
carla49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 09:07 AM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

KO, sorry to hear about your G'ma, she's in my prayers.

Cin enjoy swimming.

Welcome Meagan nice to meet you.

Carla, glad you love the new frig. The next one I get will have the freezer on the bottom, thats for sure. ENJOY

Jenni & Cathy hi chicklets
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 01:17 PM   #10  
prepare for the BEST time

Kier, sorry Gram is so ill and this weather doesn't help CHF....

Carla we must be related.....I too have a new fridge with a freezer in the bottom, but it's very large (can fit about 3 bodies in there)...mine is "classic black".

I like the name Winston, very dignified.
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 03:41 PM   #11  

Yes Marble, about a week after I ordered it I realized I really wanted the 18.5 cu ft Samsung instead of the 12 cu ft LG. But my kitchen is not large, I love it and it will teach me some fridge discipline (I had sauces in there from last decade), and unless I run into my ex and his twinkie I won't need room to hide any bodies. It sounds like you're right back on track with the exercise too. At the moment my Winston is the only one using the rebounder.
carla49 is offline   Reply With Quote