Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 02-12-2005, 07:12 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Weekend Chat - February 12th and 13th

Good Morning

How is everyone this lovely Saturday?

Nothing much is planned for the weekend, actually nothing is planned lol.

Whats going on in your world ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 08:05 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning Leenie I thought I'd be the first one up but you beat me!
Today will be wacky
WI at 10
New Hairdo at 11:30
New Clothes after that (I'm getting spoiled today but DH is getting clothes too)
and Bday Present for Gf's baby
Back here to reheat the 2 Potatoes Au Gratin we made last night (I tested the sauce with a demitasse spoon! not a table spoon!)
Bring it over to gf's MIL's (who is crazy) church
Have the kiddie party
If we don't drop from exhaustion after that maybe a movie?
I have to hit the showers if i want my hair dry by WI
I hope i have some sort of loss anything will be good!
Tommorrow is our Winery tour in South Jersey
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 10:29 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey there gang!

I wanted to take it easy today and do nothing - but I just can't do it - this house looks like a tornado has hit it - so I'm cleaning today.

hope everyone has a good day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 01:24 PM   #4  

HI everyone.....survived the birthday party.......too much work to think about eating. Was in bed at 830 last night. Had a pedicure today for the beaches........and invited out for supper....then tonight I work a night shift 1130 pm to 730 pm. Then I work every night from now until Monday the 21st with one off.........ugh~ But then I am off for 3 weeks..........sooooooooooooo can't complain.

Hope u all have a great weekend........laundry is calling.....then a short nap....cold today.

Bye for now,

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 02:18 PM   #5  
Divine Gal

Default hello ladies

Today its pretty warm outside.Which is great but I wish it would stay this way.Yesterday it was freezing cold and we got alittle snow last night.I think this is why I am getting sick so much because of this stupid weather. I have already started cleaning today but I think I am going to stop because what I want to do is gonna take man power and I don't have dh here right now.I want to move furniture around.Some of the stuff is just to heavy to move on my own.So I guess I am off to do some cross-stitching.

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 05:22 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Liz, 3 weeks off sounds wonderful, you will need it after that long haul. You know I've never had a manicure or pedicure in my life Some day when I'm allowed to grow my nails long again I might think of having one (I hurt people w/long nails lolol).

Lynnie, we are getting those warm / cold days too. Everyone is sick here as well. I think this is one of the worst years for everyone and I mean its not just colds, its infections, pneunmonia, etc...oy.

Kierie enjoy shopping the only time I like buying new clothes is when I'm losing weight, right now buying new clothes is torcher for me, embarassing.

Cathy, ya done yet?

I just got up from a nap w/DD and DH. We all knodded out for 2 hrs. Usually I can't sleep during the day but this sinus infection / cold / flu is draining, even the dog layed in bed LOL.

Tomorrow I'm gonna see if we can muster up the strength to go see the new Winnie the Pooh movie Hefalumps LOL, its perfect, 1 hour only good thinking disney. So we will see. DH wants to go too and 1 hr w/screaming kids is about his limit lololol.

I can't believe the day is almost gone where does the time go.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:33 PM   #7  
CIN

Hi Gals
Busy day..............Good day........fun day......but I am too tired to blab about it!

Liz.I have had a pedicure one time and loved my feet for such a long time.......my toe nails stayed polished forever and my feet felt wonderful!My daughter & I got one at the same time and giggled and felt foolish instead of pampered but who cares.it was a blast! I MUST do it again before summer but not now in th Winter!

Later.Good Nite
Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 12:44 AM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Guys
WI RESULTS DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN I am down 3.4 pounds!!!!!
Shopping was great DH made me buy retail which makes me physically ill but I have 2 hachacha suits and some good peices the rest will be filled in by Old Navy
Leenie I never try on in the store I'd rather return than have the It doesn't fit vibe in a badly lit box on the pedicure front GET ONE ITS HEAVENLY! I can give you a less $$ place in Union if you want
LIZ Just picture yourself on the beach the time till the 21st will FLY
Hey Cathy My house looks like a tornado spit it out!
Lynnie its hard to feel good in wacky weather

So while I wasn't stellar today DH and I survived the bday party by splitting a plate and a piece of cake
My Potatoes ROCKED! Now I'm enjoying a dinner of Yogurt and going to conk soon
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 09:20 AM   #9  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Unhappy Sunday, February 13th...

Hey Ladies,
I haven't checked in- in a few days. How you all doing??
I was REALLY depressed last night, and some this morning too.. But I work today.. So, guess I have to suck it up and keep going..
You all have a GREAT Valentine's Day tomorrow!! And a blessed day all around..
Work was sort of so-so yesterday.. Can't always have great days, I guess..
The customers were fine.. Can you imagine being coached for staying longer to help them get the lines down. Written up for that!! NO overtime they say!!
Leave on time NO MATTER WHAT.. Ok!! I will.. The lines can be all the way to the back of the store.. I won't stay.. They feel bad to write someone up for helping,they say.. But NO overtime is permitted.. Well,fine.. I want to leave on time anyway!!!!
I'm going get me another cup of coffee.. Hope you all feel better than I do emotionally...
You all have a blessed day... Hugs to all, Lanee...
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 09:36 AM   #10  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Unhappy

Oh, I watched the movie Ray Charles last night. It was good, I guess.. I didn't
know he was such a drughead.. He cheated on his wife alot too. But he sang
really great!!
Do you all ever feel so down sometime that you just feel like dying?? I do. I felt like that last night. And really this morning too. But my Dr.'s office isn't open on Sundays.. For me to call and talk to him about it.. Oh, well...
I got to go get ready for work.. Ya'll take care.. Hugs, Lanee...
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 10:21 AM   #11  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning

The sun is just bursting this morning, the sky has not one cloud in it and it is the bluest I've seen in a long time. Just breath taking. Its almost like a summer sky in February (windy out too). Wish I could open the windows (burrr).

Today I will probably take DD to the movies to see winnie the pooh's hefalump movie. We didn't go yesterday b/c I am still not feeling well and she really needed a day to rest as well. Got laundry to finish.

We celebrated Valentines day today b/c tomorrow its rush rush rush in the morning and then its dance class for DD at night so we wouldn't have time. DH really shocked me this year, usually we don't get each other anything but this year he got DD a beautiful locket and even put our pictures in it. And he got me 2 sets of earings, one is hears w/diamond cuts in the middle and the other is like a 1/2 a hoop with diamonds going down the middle...... I almost fell off my chair. First gift for v day in 15 years EGADS!!! LOLOLOL, I got him a 4" chocolate heart...boy I feel chintzy

Okay gotta get my fat rump up and get movin or I never will.

Did you all see the happy days reunion last night...oboy do I feel OLD.
Old 02-13-2005, 01:53 PM   #12  
prepare for the BEST time

Hey Everybody:

I exercised for 6 hours total last week....(so why aren't i 30# thinner? Why aren't my clothes just falling off me like the people in infomercials????) and this morning did an interval (aerobics/wts. session) for an hour.....my goal is to be consistent and get in 3 more weeks with this much activity before I face the scale again.....

The good news is that I have stuck to my guns for an ENTIRE MONTH! Sooner or later, something has to start moving!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 07:22 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang!

busy day at church today. we had like a one day marriage seminar! it was great!

I won't be on the computer tomorrow. I took the day off from work to spend the day with hubby, so I started up the weekly food log early, and will see you guys on Tuesday.

ya'll be good

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 08:18 PM   #14  

We just finished watching "Ray", the movie last night. I've been a fan of Ray Charles since about 1960 so I was curious about the movie. The kid who plays Ray looks more like Ray than Ray did! it was an excellent movie and I want to watch it again.

We didn't go to church today cause R has a cold and the elderly don't need exposure to his germs! We missed a Voter's Meeting but I had all the paperwork ready to go for the President and it was in his church mailbox.

We did go shopping since R needed some stuff from the Home Depot for the new bath room and office. I may start stripping woodwork tomorrow if he can get the wooden horses out of the old garage. It's very wet tonight outside.

Nothing else new here!

Oh,the Pastor is having a great time teasing me about my obscene answering machine message. When he gave me Communion last Wednesday, he whispered that I might really need it. The brat!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote