Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-11-2004, 12:07 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Red face Monday Chat - October 11th

Good Morning and Happy Turkey Day !!

Yes yes, I'm up a little late, or early

Hope today goes well for everyone

Now off to bed and I'll be back later on.

Hugs !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 02:54 PM   #2  
Walking by faith

Wink Just us chickens!

Hi Leenie:

Sorry I wasn't in to post this weekend My DH had his weekend off, so we were busy running around. Yesterday and today have been "recovery days" for me. I'll have to send you a message; just want to let you know GOD IS WORKING!!

I haven't been healed YET-but my time is coming.

Hope everyone is having a great day

Happy Thanksgiving!/Columbus Day
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 05:17 PM   #3  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello everyone...

Sorry I have been on the last few days... I'm so far behind in class right now, I'm trying to catch up...

Uncle Tom and Aunt Flo are gone! I'm telling you, the cravings you get during that time is horrible. I never had such huge cravings... I craved chocolate and peanut butter... WHEW! I think I gained 10 lbs this week... Thank goodness they have packed up and gone back home hehehe...

I've been off and on with my program... I really need to get my rear in gear. I gotta catch up with school first tho. That's my nujber one priority. At least this time around I'm not having a major problem with staying on program. I have been doing pretty good with keeping things under control during hectic times. I may slip a little, but haven't had a MAJOR slippage yet.

I did however gain some weight back... ALtho I am going to give it a few days before I re-weigh myself because of water retention I seem to have during TOM.

I also had to put one of my furry friends to sleep over the weekend. :'( It was hard... so I've been kinda down about that. I also found that one of my other furry friends has a tumor on her neck. :'( They only have a lifespan on average of 2-3 years. All of the ones I have are so close in age... I'm having massive deaths right now and it's hard to loose one, but I've lost 4 within the last two months or so... It's a real emotional pull on my heart strings right now.

All is well tho...

Hope everyone is doing well... I will catch up with you ladies later...

One Step at a time...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 05:24 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Evening,

I had no internet service today at work so I could not log on.

Joanne, yes I got your message

Sue, aww sorry about your furry friend, thats to sad. Hope your doing okay w/school.
Hang in there !!

I'm must run, I have to bring DD to dance.

I'll talk more tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have the internet

Hugs and Kisses
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote