Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-16-2004, 08:08 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Red face Tuesday Chat - Nov 16th

Good Morning Everyone,

How's everyone this fine day.

Last night I woke up about 2 hours after I went to sleep, I went down stairs to use the bathroom and I started to feel funny, I started to tingle and feel flush and sweaty, you know just like before your gonna pass out. Well I raced to the couch and layed down. Waited a few minutes got aback up and almost made it to the bathroom when I had to run back to the couch b/c I felt faint again OY VEY!!! I haven't felt that feeling in a LONG time. I did manage to go to the bathroom and make it back to bed. Wondering if my blood sugar was low. I just hate that feeling.

Today is good, so far

Today is a busy one here at work, deadlines deadlines... phooie.

Whats doin w/you all ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 08:17 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Mornign Leenie!
Today is my moms Birthday So I awakened her with our birthday song. . . yes we have one Don't ask lol
I have alot to accomplish today
Yesterday I had my driving eval and it was positive Now If i can just get my permit. . .My local DMV or DMC (Driving me Crazy) No longer does any testing so Thurs night we're finding a new one.
Our Party was successful! we had 12 people including us and everyone had a good time Only one person had a bit too much and she' wasn't sloppy so I was pleased. As Hostess (with the Mostest ) I had 2 drinks and switched to water. I'm having some girls over Friday so that should be fun.
Leens I'm having Deadline Day too Pass the coffee!
Cathy I'm coming back to the menu thread with a vengeance
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 09:41 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Leenie - are you at work this morning? how are you feeling now? do you have problems with your blood sugar? when was the last time you had some bloodwork done? and hey? is there any way that you could be pregnant?

(just call me Miss Questions) hehe

Hey KO - so glad you passed the evaluation portion of your test! Hope your mom has a great birthday! see ya over on the food log!

Cin - I am praying for your niece! please let us know how she is doing!

Guess what - I got into a pair of jeans this mornning that I have not worn in a couple of years! and they are not tight either! it is nice to see some progress!

what's everybody doing today?

gonna grab my 2nd cup of coffee and check email. will check back later.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:38 AM   #4  

going to bed,,,,,,see ya later!

eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:13 AM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

CATHY WOOHOOOOOO bbiab
Old 11-16-2004, 12:49 PM   #6  
CIN

Hi Gals,
I worked this morning and am now confined to the house the rest of the day.The Dr wants a colonscopy tomorrow morning...so the fun has begun...maybe when I am not in the bathroom I will get some things accomplished around here that I have not had time for. However I already feel the "rumble" !

My sister called at 7 to say they postponed the open heart surgery until 9a.m. I am sitting on the phone waiting to hear and will post when I know something! It could be hours.

BBL..........gotta gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Cathy Bravo for the jean thing.how awesome!

Cin on The run ~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 02:47 PM   #7  
CIN

Default Good News!

My niece is in Intensive Care and out of surgery.......they found a birth defect along with the aneurysm they corrected both! Praise God she made it through the surgery.They had stated a 1cm aneurysm inside ther heart is a problem but a 2cm is really difficult! My sister got to see her for a couple minutes! Thank you all for your prayers and continue to pray for her recovery now please!

Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 02:50 PM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Oh Cin! I'm so glad your neice made it through. . .prayer works!
I hope the rumbling has ceased!
Old 11-16-2004, 03:30 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Cin - so so glad to hear that your niece made it thru! will continue to pray for her!

how ya doing girlie? "cin on the run" too cute - I see you still have your sense of humor huh! hope all goes well tomorrow - hugs!

I walked 2 miles during lunch.

SueMarie - you asked how many miles - well that makes 13 miles for November so far. Not all that good for me - but I'm doing what I can - just really busy and fighting some heel pain so I'm trying to not over do it - but I'm not exercising like I should - just doing what I can get in.

later gaters

cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 03:56 PM   #10  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Everyone!

Leenie – Cathy asked everything I was going to ask heheheh, couldn’t has said it any better! Let us know how you are feeling!

KO – Congrats on your Driving Evaluation

Cathy – Ya stole the words right out of my mouth congrats on getting into some old jeans. I used to keep clothes I was hoping to fit back into… but then I ran out of room for my new bigger clothes I’m hoping soon tho. I do know that some of the clothing is feeling loose on me. That’s a good sign. 13 miles isn’t bad tho, at least you are doing something rather than giving in. I understand what you mean when you say you’ve been busy (cept I sorta stopped working out ) What is your goal for the month in miles? Keep up the good work

CIN – It’s wonderful to hear that your niece is doing well after her surgery!

Well, slowly but surely I’m getting back on track, not as much as I would like tho. I hit my goal of 350lbs at the end of June. It’s now November. My second mini goal of reaching 325lbs is not going to be accomplished this year *cheesy grin* however, I did weigh in this morning. I’ve gained 8lbs. That’s not too bad, especially when I have a habit of gaining everything back and then some. So I’ve managed to keep things maintained somewhat, without gaining most of my weight back. So lets see if by the end of the week, I can at least loose 1lb. That will work for me. It’s an easy goal, but a goal nonetheless.

My Cook off at work went well. Everyone ate all my soup! That has to be a good sign. Now, if I could just remove some stress, I should be okie

Have a good day everyone! I’m off to class.
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote