Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-26-2004, 08:21 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday, July 26 Chat

Good Morning

Ahh another Moanday

How was your weekend ?

I didn't do any exercising this weekend and I really planned on it too. I'm so bad. I have no excuses except I'm lazy. Tonight for sure my rump will be on that treadmill.

How's everyone today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 01:43 PM   #2  

Smile

Hey Leens

You looked lonesome all by yourself so I thought I would drop a quick line

On a stretch of 6 evenings at work....it is very busy there.....lots of sick people needed to be admitted.

I was feeling sorry for myself.....feeling as though I am working too hard and leaving my kids on their own (well they are with their dad) too much so I did a count and figured between July1 and Sept 8 (first week of school included)......I am working 28 days and have 42 off.......so the whining must stop!

Life is good.......gonna spend some time with the little ones......looking forward to thursday and friday......my days off.....gonna plan something really fuN!

Have a good one everyone!

Elizxo
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 02:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey Gang!

sorry it is crazy busy around here! still trying to figure out how to fix some computer glitches but gonna have to give it up for now bec it is too crazy around here.

Over the weekend a roof was torn off of a bank that we built 8 years ago (due to really bad weather) and the guys worked on it all day yesterday and our phones are ringing off the wall trying to get everything and everybody together to get the thing fixed.

I have to go check on a friend after work. She had gastric bypass surgery this morning. I'm hoping all went well.

Will check back later.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 03:28 PM   #4  
CIN

Hi Gals
Popped in before leaving again for my next 2 meetings.....................had a great week-end............annual "shin-dig" at Weight Watchers.Got my service award for 15 yrs of service.....a beautiful silver clock with a hidden jewelry compartment! Nice! Also one some other awards which thrilled and surprised me! Came home with presents and $$$$ so you see why I had a great weekend! Ha Ha Ha

Now I am working hard around the house getting ready for Weds.!My Mother is coming from Ohio tomorrow. Have to have a nice house.you know!

BBL
Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 10:51 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Cin, WOW sounds like a great WW party. Glad you enjoyed it. Are you going Wednesday to the hospital ? Tell Mom we said hello !!

Cathy, busy busy busy... hang in there toots !!! Hope your friend is okay.

Liz, guilt is a marvelous thing. I just HATE leaving my little one at all and I know how you feel. Working all day and only spending a few hours at night w/her really suckaroonies, but i have to look at the good side of it instead of the negative. We have to do what we have to do. Hold on !!

Here I sit, 10:49 pm and I'm wide awake... OY!! just me and the kitchen frig..... do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do doooooooooo !!!! I have my diet soda next to me and thats all I'm gonna have, even if those sugary foods are wispering my name LOL I'm gonna be good. Tomorrow morning if I can remember, I have to weigh myself to see if I lost anything.... HATE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The saga continues................
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote