Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-29-2004, 08:11 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Smile Tuesday, June 29th - Chat

Good Morning,

Gotta run, but I will be back.

How's everyone this beautiful day?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 10:01 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

The sun is shining this morning! oh my I could dance a jig I hope and pray it stays shining all day. Yesterday it stayed cloudy all day and rained in the afternoon, but dang that is better then the 5 or 6 inches we've been getting each day. We are gonna get moldy in Louisiana LOL

I got up and did another 2 miles this morning. That makes 44 miles for June!

Leenie - what ya so busy doing this morning? do they have you working?

I've got tons of things to do around here so I better get back to it.

Will check back later.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 11:04 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Cathy, glad its sunny there, I know you must be so fed up with all that wetness, I remember when we had rain after rain, oh lordy, it grates on your nerves. We had HUGE mushrooms growing on our lawn b/c we had so much rain (last summer). Do they have me working.......um you could say that lol, yes, even thought I don't have a "boss" I still have lots of work to do. I was just told yesterday that I was getting another mid year raise, not much but every little bit helps

For the 4th of July, if it doesn't rain, I'm planning on having company, neighbors, friends come over and celebrate. Nothing fancy, just burgers and stuff. How about you all ?
Old 06-29-2004, 12:30 PM   #4  

Default hi everyone

How is it going everyone? It has been a great start to the summer....warm, water and lots of relaxing.....my house is a mess.......but who cares!~

Check in later......I have to work tonight and tomorrow.......bye for now.........

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 12:47 PM   #5  

Hi Everyone
Sorry it has taken me so long.
I had some computer problems. Then found I just couldn’t sit at the computer. Could not bring my self to sit down inside the house for more than a few minutes at a time. Couldn’t even IM for very long.
My stay at radar was hard it made me face so many things about my self. I was ready to face. I had to face all of it on my own with out any food or cutting or anything I use to excape. I had so may people there to help me. I spent every day learning new things about my self and new tool to cope. I use them now. I have been home two week and have not slip yet. I am doing my meeting and everything I have plan to do. Working at radar was hard work learning to feel with out chasing away the feelings with food. Learning to just sit with my feelings. And learning the feelings are just temporary. Making friendships for the first time in my life and still keeping in contact with them since I have got home. They are a big part of my working my way to recovery. Learning that I could survive with out food as my source of survival. Facing things on my own and knowing I am ok and will be. Finding out im ok persons. Learning I have something to give this world. Learning that I am not a bad persons. Learning that I can be happy and enjoy it.
Learn that God love me and is there for me ever step of the way has made the most difference in my life. Radar save my life. They didn’t think I was going to make it when I got there. Now I am going strong. And know that if I slip it is just a slip and not the end of the world.
I have miss all of you greatly.
I am in the process of looking for a full time job. I do not know how much time I will have on the computer. I am making This site the first think I check when I get one form now on.
Love Flower

Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 01:46 PM   #6  

Good morning all

It is overcast & cloudy today....am slower getting going today......I do notice that I feel like that when it is cloudy......but I didn't get sad the last few days....it was cloudy & raining. Have felt good since I started going to the naturopath last week.....still have more energy......the house is getting cleaner some each day....I do notice....since I have more energy....I am rearranging cupboards in the kitchen....just 1 or 2 at a time.
I am trying to get stuff off the counters in the kitchen.....maybe it's because I am getting older.....don't like clutter......DH just looks at me....I guess I haven't done so much in years.

DH & I are meeting friends for lunch in less than an hour.....so I should get going.....to get something done around here.

See you all later.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 01:58 PM   #7  
CIN

Hi Y"all!
Flower.so glad Radar ( whatever that is.I missed out on the explanation) But anyway so GLAD it has ben beneficial to you! Good for you!

April...I am in that same "mode".dont even want the electric can opener out.clutter free look is what pleases me for now!.....Nic Nac stuff no longer has the appeal to me.I have an antique trunk and store it all in there..pull out a little at a time!

I have 2 more meetings to do and feel tired today.Gonna rest for 15-20 before leaving again.Power naps do me wonders!

Having the light down the throat test tomorrow......................then the BIGGIE next week. Hopefully I will soon be finished with all these wonderful test.

Too tired for cute little icons today.....but I am still smiling.I promise!
Be Blessed you all!

Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 04:14 PM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Cin good luck w/your test tomorrow, we'll be praying for you.

Flower I missed you too. I'm so glad radar helped you. I can relate to what you are saying big time:

"Learning that I could survive with out food as my source of survival. Facing things on my own and knowing I am ok and will be. Finding out im ok persons. Learning I have something to give this world. Learning that I am not a bad persons. Learning that I can be happy and enjoy it"

Congratualtions on being with the program since you've been home. One step at a time for sure.

April enjoy lunch w/the gals.

Liz...........zooooooom........there she goes !!
Old 06-29-2004, 10:32 PM   #9  
Divine Gal

hi Ladies

Well after almost 2 weeks; me and Dh are finally moved into our new apartment.Its quite cozy but I am so wiped out from all the packing, cleaning, moving, and unpackaging.The weather has been pretty nice here except for a rainy day yesterday.Dh just the puter up last night and today I had to make all kinds of calls to disconnect services at old apartment.

Hope things are well.
*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 12:16 AM   #10  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

FLower... so good to see you again! I have thought a lot about you and wondered how things were going.... one day at a time.. one step at a time... *hugs*
JudoMom is offline   Reply With Quote