Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-23-2004, 08:41 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Red face Wednesday, June 23rd Chat

Good Morning,

I'm gonna start this bad boy up and be right back.........

You know the routine
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 09:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

It is raining cats and dogs I tell you! Has been raining all night long! *sigh* thank goodness I work inside LOL

Boy my coffee sure taste good this rainy morning!

What's everybody up to today? I'm a little sore but nothing I can't life with.

SueMarie - you can buy just about any or all of Leslie Sansone walking tapes at amazon.com since you can't find them at Walmart.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 10:14 AM   #3  
CIN

Default Good Morning

Hi Gals
I just ate a bowl of ff cottage cheese and fresh tomatoes...strange breakfast huh? Sounded good to me.

I am getting ready to go walking before the rain hits.I hope!

I found Walk Away The Pounds at Target myself. Call first and dont waste gas!

Hope the day looks brighter today for everyone! THERE!

Today.my day will be whatever I choose to make it......good or bad.....think I will choose good!

BBL
Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 10:18 AM   #4  
CIN

Default PS For Sue Marie

Sue Marie
You are so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yes.that is a great scripture too! I stand on that one a lot!

Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 12:43 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Ladies,

Geesh the day is flying by. Here it is already lunch time. Cin no that doesn't sound strange, I love cottage cheese and grape tomatoes YUM. I eat cottage cheese and davinci's pineapple syrup its good.

Dang alergies, my throats been sore for a week now.... PHOOIE ON YOU POLLEN

Whats everyone doing this find hump day?
Old 06-23-2004, 03:23 PM   #6  
Oooo Silly Me!

Morning ChickieDoodles…

Cathyxxx – Yeah I figured buying in store would be easier LOL I’ll check out Amazon and Check out Target as CIN mentioned. I like those lifting weights videos… even the kid enjoys it. She goes with me on my walks as well… she jogs circles around me as I walk…. Ahhh to have that much energy! LOL

CIN – Thanks for the suggestion on Target… if they don’t have it there I’ll check it out on Amazon like Cathy mentioned. I tried cottage cheese and peaches… it didn’t appeal to me… I figured it had to be good cause the kid gobbles it up… LOL About the picture… I post in April Chicks and I made a goof ball mistake and so everyone was picking on me so LOL I had to show them my bratty side! *grins* Definitely tho, that’s a great scripture… I found that one scripture I was talking about the other night…Philippians 1:3-9 - The verse sounds a bit off now. A friend gave me my first Bible when I was like 13-14 years old and she highlighted this scripture for me. It was an older King James version, which was lost when I moved out to California 12 years ago. I bought a Precious Moments Bible about 2 years ago because I thought I was pregnant and inside it you can log your childs birth, their baptism, communion and so on. I thought it would be a cute gift to give to them when they got older. Anyways, it turned out to be a false positive. Which is okie, because I was unemployed at the time and no medical and my fiancé and I were a bit tight financially. It just wasn’t a good situation to bring a child into. Anyways…let me get back on track LOL. This Bible is more modern language so it just doesn’t have the same impact as it did 15 years ago hehehehe.

I’m about to take off to go for a walk with the kid. James’ parents are coming out Friday to go with us to Brit’s graduation (she’s going into Jr. High). So I gotta get this house clean LOL! Then tonight we’re going bowling. It’s been a good day so far… Oh I have a question for you ladies. I am addicted to tositos and salsa. Those dang tostito chips are like 140 calories for 6-8 chips. Ugg… Do any of you have an suggestions on a tortilla chip that’s a bit healthier? I could eat this stuff all day! Specially the Tostitos chips with the hint of lime flavor! LOL

OOOH! Also I got this new program called DietPower. It’s like Fitday.com but I can have it on my computer. It’s really neat. I think it’s a bit better than fitday. I can add in my recipes and it will calculate out the calories per serving, plus it also saves my recipes for me LOL! Has anyone heard of it? A friend gave me a copy of hers. Its really nice.

Alrighty ladies, time for my walk…you guys take care!
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 08:43 PM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Sue, try the baked tostitos, they are 22 to a serving and less fat by far. Those lime ones are dreamy, I can scarf down a bag in seconds YUM!!!!! My suggestion would be buy anything baked rather than fried, you will get used to the taste (not that they are bad but different and healthier).

Hugs !!!
Old 06-23-2004, 09:05 PM   #8  
Oooo Silly Me!

Leenie - Hmmm... I guess that was one thing I didn't look into... I thought tostitos were baked LOL.... eeesh duh! Grin... Alrighty thanks for the info!

Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote