Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-20-2004, 08:45 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday Chat - April 20th

Good Moring

How's everyone this fine morning ? Things are wonderful here, its sunny and beautiful out today.

Well I just had a chat w/my boss (ex boss to be) and I told her how sad I was that she was leaving and how happy I was for her that she got the new position, she couldn't look me in the eye because she was on the verge of tears. I'll miss that knuckle head

Lets see I'd really like to go shopping today at lunch, dd needs summer pj's, she has none, so I might head on out to Khols to see what they have (since I have a coupon ) OR I might run to target to see what they have.

Watcha all doing today
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 11:46 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

I'm late getting in here this morning. I think I be too busy!

Hey Leenie! Glad things went well with the boss (ex boss) this morning. Sounds like the weather is finally nice up there! Shopping sounds good to me - wish I could join you. Today is my day at the nursing home, so I will do that, and then go to the park after work and get my walking in.

Hey Liz - so good to see your post yesterday! You sure sound busy girlie! I hope things are "balancing out" for you! It does get to be a circus act at times doesn't it, trying to balance everything out

Hey Lynnie - good to hear from you. glad you got to enjoy some bbq. Does your BIL speak at all? Will keep all of you in my prayers.

Cin - girlie you are NEVER boring. Please keep us posted on the stomach problems and doctor visits. congrats on the sale I know that you are soooooooooo glad about that, and we are too! how many ww meetings today?

April - congrats on reaching your goal yesteday! sounds like you have a good day.

I just found out that tomorrow is Secretary's Day. My boss's wife called to ask if she could take me to lunch tomorrow at one of our really nice seafood restaurants. boy can she! that will be so nice! The boss might join us, if he can get away from work, but either way it will be a nice treat.

Well I better get back to work.

What's everybody up to today???

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 11:59 AM   #3  

HEY? I wonder if Noodles hubby will post today and let us know how she is doing?

I know everyone is praying for her and wondering how she is doing.

cathy
Old 04-20-2004, 12:28 PM   #4  

Hi everyone
miss you all
Seems like im getting busyer and busyer on the weekends. Don't find much time for computer any more.

Hugs to all

Doing pretty good on eating health no 100% yet but im getting there.

Wanted to let every one know im under the weather , not feeling to well. Have a doctor appointment on Wednesday.
Having a harder and harder time sitting at the computer.
Don't worry i will be ok. I always am
Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 01:17 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Cathy, that sounds nice of your boss to take you out, enjoy while you can. Some boss' dont' even acknowledge their admin's. Sad huh.

Flower, to bad your not feeling well, is it from your meds ? sorry to be nosey, well not nosey I just wanna make sure your okay, you don't have to answer this feel better, hugs. (okay okay that was nosey, sorry).
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 02:07 PM   #6  
CIN

Hi Gals,
Yes.we are happy abput the condo offer!

Flower.sorry you are under the weather,,,feel better soon girl!

Noodles.glad all went well for you.

Leens.glad you got that over with .with the boss...................hope you like the new one too!

As far as Secretaries Day.I am glad we have none this year..........I always knocked myself out remembering for my husband and we seldom ever got Thanked.it became more like "expected"! I love to do things for others....but not out of anything other than sincere appreciation. I think we should share our appreciation for co-workers all year long and tell them often! Co-workers are like family whether you are the "boss" or not!

Almost time for my second meeting so I will sign off for now..now that I have stood on a little soap box

My butt is a little draggy today.....................I was moving firewood at 7:30 a.m. Maybe that is why The old gray mare aint what she used to be!

Later taters
Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 02:09 PM   #7  
CIN

Default P.S Forgot something

Cathy...........I am happy someone appreciates you...have a good lunch gal..................!

Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 02:43 PM   #8  

Leenie I don't know what it is. Few days ago i started swelling all over my bodie and it didn't go a way no madder how i eat. I am going to the Doc to find out.
Thank you for asking. Sorry i didn't right what was going on.
Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 02:58 PM   #9  

Good Afternoon Chickadees!

That sure is good news about Noodles surgery. I know she is glad to have that over with and now she just has to relax and recover.

Flower - girlie I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. I hope that the doctor can figure out what is what and is able to help you feel better. hugs!

Hey Leenie - I will definitely enjoy it girlie. good food and a long lunch with good company. Hey did they change the name to Administrator's Day rather than Secretary's Day? I can never keep up - like I said I didn't even realize that it was coming up til the boss' wife called.

Hey Cin - I understand totally what you are talking about. I am very fortune, my boss and his wife are very appreciate people and they are always so giving and kind towards me and my family. It's so nice to be around such special people.

and uhmmmmm moving firewood at 7:30 - WOW! "the old gray mare ain't what she use to be" - you are toooooooooo cute!

hugs,
cathy