Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-26-2004, 12:45 AM   #1  

Default Friday Chat, March 26

Hi Eveyone,
It isn't midnight yet....but it is back east it is. DH, Charlie...our dog & I arrived in Vancouver after a 10 hour drive....the weather was good. It was good to see DS1...Paul & his fiancee...Lucille....Charlie wanted to go home 10 minutes after we got here...lol.

I weighed in this A.M. before we left home....1 day early....I lost 1 1/2 lbs.!!!!!!....so I am down 21 lbs. now.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 08:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Congrats, April. Have fun in Vancouver!

Everyone else, happy friday! Going on a date with dh later today, so I have lots to do beforehand.
Later,
Snoopysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 08:43 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Red face

Good Morning April and Jenni and Everyone to follow.

APRIL on the Weight Loss !! whoohooo you go girl.

Jenni a date

TGIF for sure

The weather men say its gonna be a beautiful weekend so my first thought was to open all the windows in the house ahhhhhhhh dontcha love it.

I might take a trip to Walmart tomorrow to return a radio I bought but thats about it. I really need to clean a few rooms and get them ready, Easter's only 2 weeks away and I'm so pooped during the week I hardly have time to clean.

How's everyone today ?

LYNNIE Sweetie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please let us know how everything is going.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 09:53 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

busy with payroll.

will be back later

cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 10:24 AM   #5  

Hi all
Just wanted to stop in and say hi.
My son been sick with the flu most of the week. Don't have much time for the computer.
Miss ya all
Have a great day.
Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 11:52 AM   #6  

Morning.........sorry I was missing in action yesterday....I had 100 things on my list of things to do before work.....going to the mountains skiing for spring break.......and so behind with all the extra days I have worked this month....when I arrived at work yesterday the unit clerk said you won't be very happy when you see we had 10 discharges and there are still 8 admissions to come up on evenings.....I said it doesn't matter to me I am not at the desk I am on the floor.........and they said SURPRISE you are in charge............lol............what a night I stopped running for 20 minutes in 8 hours......my feet are killing me! I worked with a great crew though so we got it done!

Anyhow need to get my haircut today and go get what we need for our trip. Hubby is the big 40 tomorrow so need to get him a little special to.......though as far as he is concerned the best things in life are free!

Have a great day everyone!

Hope son is feeling better flower.

Cathy hope all your ducks are in a row with payroll.

Leens happy spring cleaning.

Snoop have a great date!

April have a great time in Vancouver with your family......congrats on the weight lossssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 01:27 PM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Liz have a wonderful time.
Cathy don't forget my pay check too.
Flower give my hugs to your son.

3 more hours and I'm out of here YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 02:44 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Afternoon Chickadees!

Leenie - love your new avatar! congrats on the 25 lbs!!!! woohoo! don't ya feel great! not that I've lost any weight, but if I ever do - where in the world did ya'll find the avators like that? and so like....you're counting the minutes til quiting time! don't blame ya!

April - congrats on the 21 lb loss! woohoo!

Jenni - have fun on your date! We're going out for supper with friends tonight too, and I'm really looking forward to it. Only had a small salad for lunch so I can save my calories for supper.

Flower - hope your son feels better soon! and hope ya'll don't catch it! yikes!

Liz - sounds like a busy nite last nite! Hope your dh has a great birthday! Ya'll have fun!

Hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 05:08 PM   #9  
Rattie Lover

Hi All!!

Hope everyones having a good day...and has a good weekend planned. I am headed out here in a bit for a jump rope performance at a carnival and then out to dinner with some friends and then hopefully going through some more yard sale stuff for tomorrow. I can't believe March is almost over...where did the time go??!! I have 2 weeks to reach my next mini goal...so I better get in gear!!

TAYS!! (Type AT Ya Soon!)
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 07:00 PM   #10  

Hi again everyone.....it's raining today in Vancouver....it rains a lot here.
DS's fiancee....Lucille took me shopping....DH didn't want to go....he usually dosn't want to go anywhere when we visit the kids.

I took Lucille out for lunch while we were out....tonight DH & I meet her parents for dinner....so that should be interesting.

Leenie....congratulations on the 25 lb. weight loss!!!!!!!!!

Liz....thanks about the weight loss. I remember the days when I was working in nursing....all the 12 hour shifts I did....especially the night shifts....I didn't have time to get tired....hardly ever stopped during the whole 12 hour shift.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 07:48 PM   #11  
Walking by faith

Talking Good evening ladies

Sorry I haven't been around lately. This has been a busy week. I'm back to doing taxi duty since DS is working again I'm still watching my food, even though I stepped on the scale Monday and I GAINED

I've been taking my Wellbutrin for about a week, and I don't really feel any different. I know it takes a while to work, but I'm not sure about it. I guess time will tell. My pain level has also been worse; I take a muscle relaxant, and my mail order prescription was a few days late. I just started taking a new pill today-I hope it works.

Liz: Enjoy your vacation and your time with family. As for your DH's birthday-the best things in life ARE free !

Leenie: Your new avatar is cute! And congrats on your loss

Cathy: I'm sure you'll enjoy your weekend after such a busy day. Don't forget to cut me a check!

Flower: Hope your DS is better soon

April: Have fun in Vancouver

Jenni: A date with DH Enjoy!!

Noodles: Have fun at the carnival

Lynnie: If you're out there lurking I'm so sorry to hear the news about your BIL. I hope the doctors can find the problem and fix it quickly. Don't beat yourself up about what might have happened in the past. Just be there for him and let him know you care.

Hugs to all of you
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 01:25 AM   #12  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebound
Noodles: Have fun at the carnival
10,000 Screaming Kids... 1 Carnival... = Noodles is Deaf!!

Next time...I take EARPLUGS!!!
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote