Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-24-2004, 11:41 PM   #16  

Thumbs up

Hi everyone!

I know I don't post often, but I'm around (gee, I make myself sound like a stalker ) I've been struggling to stay OP and the health issues keep battling me. More tests next week. The anemia has me exhausted, but I did pretty good today and did the 2ml WATP's video.

Cathy, that salad sounds really good. I never tried that dressing before. Does it have added sugar. I have to watch the added sugar. But it does sound great.

Jenni, Congrats on the weight loss. What is TOPS anyway?

Ok Noodles, exercising, eating healthy and kicking butt at the arcade games. I think we should get you a big "S" for your chest. But seriously, that's great.

well, hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.
DonnaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 06:49 AM   #17  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaD

What is TOPS anyway?

Ok Noodles, exercising, eating healthy and kicking butt at the arcade games. I think we should get you a big "S" for your chest. But seriously, that's great.

I think TOPS is Taking Off The Pounds but I am not 100% Sure.

LOL!! I was just being the "Beta Tester" for some of the games. I really like that Penguin game though! And I need the "S" allright..for Stupid. I was doing fine until hubby brought home yet ANOTHER tub of cookies ...and I had to have 2 of them. What's a woman to do??? Whatever I say goes in 1 ear and out the other these days... **sigh**
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 08:57 AM   #18  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Donna Donna Bo Bonna Fe Fi Fo Fonna Donna

Good to see you Donna
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 11:14 AM   #19  

Default "s" is for

"S"tronger than I am

A whole tub of :cookies: and you only at 2, I find that superhuman I fit into that saying "nobody can eat just one" or 2, or 3.

My biggest problem on the weekend is the dh loves to go to the movies. Now I am getting pretty good at just sipping a soda there or just bring some nuts or triscuits, but afterwards he likes to go to the dinner. Usually not a problem, I used to get belgium waffles( love those d*%$ things) but switched to eggs, ww or rye tst, bacon, no potatoes. That was fine til dh decided to try a belgium waffle and loves them also. Well, Noodles, lend me that "S" cause we're going tonight and I can't order that waffle

anyway, I been doing pretty well staying OP. Now that Aunt Flo and her sister the Hor-Mona left. Been exercising too. Got 4 days in since Monday. Thats pretty good for me. The WATP tapes help. I'm up to the 2 ml and inbetween days I walk the (only up to 15 mins, man is that hard, sweat up a storm)

Well, I'm going to work my way around the threads while I finsih my and then get my butt off this seat and get something done.

Later everbody
DonnaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 05:26 PM   #20  
Rattie Lover

Yea sounds like those Doritos commercials huh Donna!! "Crunch all you want...we'll make more." Wicked people!!
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote