Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-19-2004, 05:15 PM   #16  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leenie
Suggestion: You are affected positively or negatively not only by what you choose to eat, but by whom you choose to spend time with. Consider the people who make you feel positive and hopeful as opposed to those who make you feel inferior and discouraged. By choosing to spend a good part of your time with those who believe in and encourage you, you are being kind to yourself and enhancing your program of reform and recovery. Whenever there is a choice to be made, surround yourself with faith-filled, positive friends.

AMEN!!! This is how I live MY life...I cannot emphasize enough how much it does for a person to surround themselves with positive, caring, un-conditional loving people and situations than with toxic ones. If it's toxic to you, get it out of your life. Life is too short to be miserable and un-loved.
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote