Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 07:40 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Weekend Chat - January 17 & 18

Good Morning,

Coffee is calling will be back later.......
Old 01-17-2004, 08:57 AM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

happy long weekend!
Just a pop in and wondering where Cin is and if she has checked in from her move,
-L
Old 01-17-2004, 01:19 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi L

Yes she has, she's been posting the last couple of days.

DH just took DD outside to play in the snow After I play here for a few minutes I'm going to tackle this eliptical sitting here in my living room

So far i've managed to straighten out the kitchen and living room but everything still looks like crap LOL. I made coleslaw, chopped up some extra cabbage, sauted it in water and a tablespoon of oil, cooked until tender and threw some in some ww tortilla's w/a dab of sour cream and a pinch of shredded cheese .... slurp (that was my lunch) breakfast was 3 tky sausage and LOTS of coffee Laundrys almost done, just got to fold it all, well later I'll do that.

HEY CAROL BURNETTE MARATHON IS ON TV LAND....... she's doing the skit with Charo' coochie coochie.... Carols' wearing the same sexy outfit as Charo but carol's boobs are down to her belly button HAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!

I love that WOMAN...
Old 01-17-2004, 01:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Afternoon Gang!

Leenie! I know the exact Carol Burnette show you are talking about. I loved that one. We don't have cable here at home so I can't watch it but I sure can remember it. It was too funny! Carol Burnette is one of the best isn't she! Everybody on that show was great! anddddddddddd good for you tackling that eliptical again this morning! how did you do? YOU GO GIRL!

L - it's so good to see ya! what ya up to today?

It has been raining cats and dogs here since late last night. I got up and quietly drank my 2 cups of coffee on the porch and watched the rain and enjoyed the quiet. Then I got some clothes going and did 60 minutes aerobics, the 4 mile walk with Leslie Sansonne, and then situps. Then I colored my hair and showered and plan on doing as little as possible the rest of the day. I've had the phone off the hook all morning so nobody would call and interrupt all my doings. LOL

My oldest ds stayed up all night with friends watching movies and then came home at 9 this morning and expects to sleep all day around here. I don't think that will work too well bec I'm not planning on being quiet. Gonna do what I need to do. I will never understand wanting to stay up all night and then sleep all day when normal people are out and about and doing what needs to be done.

Ok gang, I will check back in later.

great big hugs,
cathy
Old 01-17-2004, 03:43 PM   #5  

Hi everyone.....just checking in....feeling sad today & last night.....felt good for 1 whole week.
April
Old 01-17-2004, 06:45 PM   #6  

Hey April! I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling sad today! I hope it passes quickly. and that you have another whole week of feeling good!

It is still raining cats and dogs around here. We are gonna need a boat to get to church in the morning! :-(

Leenie - you were talking about playing the snow. What is ya'lls temperature today. And btw, your lunch sounded good. Good idea with the cooked cabbage and stuff on your tortilla! I'm fixing to peel shrimp and sautee some shrimp for supper. Just haven't decided what I want with it.

Will catch you later gaters!

hugs,
cathy
Old 01-17-2004, 06:59 PM   #7  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Hey Cathy, I am good. I ran some errands played with the kids for a little while and caught up on Oprah for the week. She did an amazing show on women on Thursday. Lisa ling has a special tomorrow at 8 pm on MSNBC 8pm. I think it is going to be good a National geographic special.

Leens... You got an Eliptical? WOO HOOO for you. Put a TV in the room and you should do great. I love mine. Cathy I have not tried the WAP tapes but i do read that people love them. 4 miles in the 60 min is a good pace!

We have a long weekend here. The kids are farmed out for playdates tomorrow. i love when people WANT to have my kids over so DH and I will tackle a few things at home together, or maye i will bag it and take myself to a movie

to everyone
-L
Old 01-17-2004, 07:20 PM   #8  

Hey L! you sound good! yea I love the WAP tapes. I have a bunch of them. All most all of them range 15 minutes for a mile, so like the 2 mile walk is 30 minutes. I really like the 4 mile walk, it's just finding the hour to do it. About the end of the 3rd mile you think you're gonna start seeing stars, but then the 4th mile is so easy compared to the rest. LOL

Enjoy your day tomorrow.

hugs,
cathy
Old 01-17-2004, 08:00 PM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Girls,

L what movie are you going to see? Over the holiday I went to see LOTR #3. 3 1/2 hrs sitting in that theater... my *** was numb but it was worth it. Before that it was over 10 years b/4 I saw a movie in the theater, and it will probably be another 10 before I go back.

April sorry your feeling poopy, hang in there, its gonna pass.... HUGS!

Cathy, 4 miles is excellent, I'm so proud of you. I get bored soooooooo fast, I hope some day I can work up to that amount of time.

Well I'm gonna watch some more of TV land.

hugs leenie
Old 01-17-2004, 08:40 PM   #10  

Thanks Leenie!

cathy
Old 01-18-2004, 01:27 PM   #11  

Good morning everyone

The sadness has passed......I feel good today. DH is making pork sausages for breakfast.....but I am having oatmeal & walnuts for breakfast. I have already sat in front of the light box this morning.

There is blue sky outside toy. It has been mild lately....our backyard looks like a big puddle....not good for the dog going out.

See you later.

April
Old 01-18-2004, 04:19 PM   #12  

Good Afternoon Chickadees!

what a busy morning! It's still raining here in Louisiana and it's kind of cool and dreary. A good day for just laying around! But church was very good this morning!

April, I'm so glad to hear that the sadness has passed. Hope you have a good day!

What's everybody doing today. It's about 3:30 here and I'm just playing on the computer for a little while.

hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
cathy
Old 01-18-2004, 05:46 PM   #13  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good evening everyone,

Well its back to the grind tomorrow
Got a meat loaf in the oven for the week, will prob cook some turkey too.

April glad all is better today.

Cathy, I went to church this morning also, right during a snow storm LOL.... the roads were slick but we made it

I'll talk to you guys tomorrow, have a wonderful evening.

Hugs.
Old 01-18-2004, 05:51 PM   #14  

Hey Leenie, you are so right...back to the grind tomorrow *sigh*

Good for you making it to church this morning. What do you do with Little Grace? does she go to the nursery? does she like it?

hugs,
cathy
Old 01-18-2004, 06:16 PM   #15  

Hi again
Cathy....I am still feeling good....I went to the grocery store to get some specials....also I went to M & M meat shop to get specials....I think they are just in Canada.....mostly they have frozen food.

DS3 & his GF's 13 year old son came over this afternoon to watch a James Bond movie with DH....I am going to play a game on the computer.

Leenie....when I was out....I bought the ingredients for a meat loaf....we will have it tomorrow night.

Joanne....Tim Horton's was started in Canada 40 years ago....they are very popular here.

April
Closed Thread