Hemorrhoids

• I was just wondering how many of you ladies and gents have these pesky things...?

I think I have one.. or more. I'm only 24 I didn't know what forum to put it in, so well... I stuck it here cuz I think this forum is quite popular.

If you have them, what were your symptoms? I actually HOPE it's hemorrhoids and not something more serious.

Please get back to me ASAP. Thanks!
  • Iowa, you really need to go see a doctor about them especially since your not sure.
  • Yeah I'm going in the morning. Just what I wanted to wake up to on a Saturday morning... lol
  • Hi,

Yes...having had 3 pregnancies in under 5 years *and* being overweight, I definately had them with the third pregnancy...maybe the second; not sure.

Symptoms...hmm, itchy and uncomfortable...sometimes painful. Sometimes bleeding when you, um, poop.

Thankfully mine have left since I lost weight. I had an unassisted pregnancy and birth so I self diagnosed and treated. I think that loosing weight and bringing more whole foods and fiber in my diet helped.

Later,
  • Good luck at the dr's, let us know what he/she says....

Hugs
  • FYI if you can get them treated early enough they will go away. My husband had one starting and did a couple weeks worth of suppository treatment and it disappeared.