3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Wednesday, OCTOBER 1st (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/32653-wednesday-october-1st.html)

Leenie 10-01-2003 07:58 AM

Wednesday, OCTOBER 1st

Good Morning !

BBL to talk ;)

cathyxxx 10-01-2003 09:46 AM

Good Morning Chickadees!

I'm feeling pretty weak this morning. I got home at 4:30 yesterday and went straight to bed and slept until 5:30 this morning - just in time to get my youngest son to band practice. Of course I had a few conversations with teenagers and several trips to the bathroom, but I pretty much slept. I feel better this morning then I did yesterday, except that I'm still nauseated and feeling weak. what a whimp! lol but surely the worse is over.

I don't think I know anything else for now - I will check back later.

how is everybody doing today?

leenie? you feeling better?

hugs,
Cathy

Kempyd 10-01-2003 11:14 AM

I am feeling better today. I am not sure if it is the fact that the banquet is tomorrow or if whatever I had is going away.

Not to much to report today. I am just trying to get a few loose ends together for tomorrow.

I'll check back in a bit.

Leenie 10-01-2003 11:30 AM

Hi again,

KEM !!! the banquet is tomorrow already?? my gosh, time flys.
Don't be nervous, it will go just fine, what kind of foods are you serving.......sorry had to ask lol

Cathy, sorry your not up to snuff today, me either, but I'm here at work and the best thing is that my boss is away today and tomorrow.....nice surprise :D

I'll be back shortly .....

Gotta run to the store to buy dog food lol (no not for me, to many carbs lol )

lynnie24 10-01-2003 01:31 PM

Hello ladies

Not really much to report.But I wanted to say Hi and hope yall have a great day.

*hugs*
lynnie

liz321 10-01-2003 02:36 PM

Hi everyone

Was running around this morning getting ready for the housekeeper......now we are off to do haircuts, swimming lessons, sparks and clothes shopping for dd11.

We are doing the "Run for the Cure" on Saturday in support of my manager at work who is fighting a very aggressive breast cancer....there will be 30 or so of us walking/running in her name....should be moving!

I work nights wed and thurs and otherwise off for the weekend....we shall see how long that lasts.

We are going to my in-laws temple this weekend to help with their weekly celebrations...the whole family helps out and I guess that includes me....should be ok.....nice for the girls to embrace their culture.

Well I hope that Kemp, Cathy and Leens are feeling better.....you too Cin.....HI Lynnie:wave: :wave: :wave:

I am feeling great.....I have a nice clean house and am going to spend the afternoon with my dd's.

Hang in there everyone!

Eliz

Leenie 10-01-2003 03:59 PM

Liz a friend of mine here at work raised 3,000 dollars when she did her walk last week.... the poor thing has blisters galore on her feet. She walked I think 28 miles or more.

Your a great lady !

april99 10-01-2003 07:52 PM

Hi everyone

Just checkin in....see you tomorrow.

April