Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2003, 09:21 AM   #1  

Talking Monday-Sept 30

Cranking things up~!

Just have to get breakfast, lunches and coffee going!

I'll be back!

Eliz
Old 09-29-2003, 09:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Liz!

You asked about my guys helping clean house. Yes they have to clean their rooms, and then (if they are around) I get them to move tables and chairs and stuff like that for me so I can sweep and mop and get under everything. They stay so busy and work with dh mowing lawns (and our 7 1/2 acres too) so I don't push them doing much more then that. During the week they help fold clothes and empty dishwashers and all that fun stuff. I'm trying to raise some good hubbys for some sweet young ladies. (notice I said I'm trying lol)

It is a beautiful day here. 55 this morning and only getting up to 80 or so they say. It actually feels like Fall and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I sure could get use to this!

I'm gonna grab my 2nd cup of coffee and will check back later!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 09-29-2003, 09:55 AM   #3  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Cathy I make my kids do similar things. They are 6and 9. they pick up their rooms and are responsable for keeping their rooms picked up. I do the wash but as I tell them I can't wash what I don't have. the do the dish washer and put away the groceries...I am a mean mom

Hi all.
Old 09-29-2003, 10:33 AM   #4  

I'm back..just got everyone out the door! Whew!

I had a good weekend....I worked.....hubby and the girls did the recycling, the yard work, cut the grass and fall put aways......tidied up the house and made meals.

I am a bit worried about my 5 year old who doesn't seem to be hearing as well as she should. She has had a cold for about 3 weeks and maybe she is just congested but it is a bit of a worry.
I will make an appointment with the doctor this week.

I still haven't purchased a piano so I am going to go do that today. Hubby still isn't completely convinced that he wants one but I think it is a good thing. I have already saved enough this fall to pay for half of it. So a few more shifts to go!

I hear you guys about the housework thing. My girls have to keep their rooms picked up, put their laundry away and the older one does the kitchen each day after supper and the little one does some of the easy straightening in the front entrance etc. They are both really good workers........like their mom! Actually Daddy a better housekeeper and cook!

Well I am off to school for a field trip so I better have a shower and have some coffee.....I can barely keep my eyes open.......would love a nap.....but when will that happen?

Have a great day everyone!

Great to see you L......are you still scrapping?

Bye for now!

Eliz
Old 09-29-2003, 11:26 AM   #5  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Liz I wish I was. I have so much to catch up on. I will get to a littl eof it over the winter but I like to be out and about as much as possible when the weather is nice.

I hope you had a wonderful time on the field trip....
Old 09-29-2003, 11:46 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

L - it is always soooooooo good to see ya hear!
hope all is well!
hugs,
cathy
Old 09-29-2003, 01:06 PM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

This is wonderful, all you guys sound so chipper

I'm home today, still sick. Couldn't get out of bed this morning, had a rotten night sleep OY.

So I'm resting now HA! I'm doing laundry and cleaning up...Housework Schmousework.......grrr.

I'll chat more tomorrow when i get to work

Hugs Everyone
Old 09-29-2003, 02:27 PM   #8  

Good morning ladies

It is a beautiful day here today.....sunny....this week it has been warmer than usual....we haven't had a frost yet....which is good.

DH has gone fishing for the day with DS3....so I don't have the car today....but I am keeping busy....So far I have vacuumed the rugs in the bedrooms....brought out some halloween decorations.....it's just a bit over a month until halloween.....cleaned up the kitchen....made the bed...plus I have been on the computer some.

I think I am going to wash some windows later....on the inside.....also take the dog for a walk.

I had an episode this morning....where all of a sudden....I got really dizzy....it lasted less than a minute.....but it felt wierd. I have meniere's disease.....but haven't been bothered with it in 6 years....because of cutting back on salt....so I hope it isn't coming back.

Cathy.....I have 3 sons....all grown now....they all had chores at home....like vacuuming, dusting, dishes.....then when they were about 16....they would complain about my getting their jeans mixed up....so I taught them how to do their own laundry.

Leenie.....you should be resting when you are sick....lol.

April

Last edited by april99; 09-29-2003 at 02:38 PM.
Old 09-29-2003, 03:33 PM   #9  
CIN

Hi Gals
Just popped in to "catch up" before dashing off to my next meeting!

Leens.so sorry you are still not well.Perhaps it is time to see the Doctor! (seriously)

I still have lots to do before Weds moring.I bought some top soil and need more mulch to put a few places before Winter comes and while I can still play in the dirt!

I will check back later!

Cin
Old 09-29-2003, 05:14 PM   #10  
Divine Gal

Hello ladies. I am not feeling well today.I have been sneezing my full head off and coughing.I think Leenie got me sick....
Hope yall are doing well and those whom are sick get better.

*hugs*
lynnie
Closed Thread