Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 09:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Tuesday, Sept. 2

Good Morning Chickadees!

Hopefully Leenie is sleeping in late on her day off! sure hope she enjoys her vacation!

Thanks for all the anniversary wishes yesterday! Ya'll are always too sweet! We had a nice day.

I've got lots to do at work today, but hope to go walk at the mall during my lunchhour. I have to figure out some way to get my exercise in since I'm having to get up at 5 and have my youngest son at band practice by 6. Lunchtime or right after work (before I go home) is the only way I can think to get it in on the days he has practice.

Gonna grab my 2nd cup of coffee and get some work done.

Will check back later.

hugs,
Cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 09-02-2003 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-02-2003, 10:40 AM   #2  

Unhappy SCHOOL'S IN

Trying to keep my chin up as I sent my dd11 off to grade 7......I cleaned non-stop yesterday.....lots of nervous energy....waiting for dd 5 to wake up...and then we are going to go for a bike ride....back to the gym today....and so far I have stayed on track with my eating....only been up for just over and hour though.....had a coffee....too worked up to eat....but I will!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Eliz
Old 09-02-2003, 10:55 AM   #3  

Hey Liz I am sending good vibes to you girlie today. I am sure oncce she gets there she will love it. I remember you saying once before why she was nervous but I seemed to have forgotten. Could you throw it at me one more time?

I think we just took our last vacation of the year this past weekend and I am kind of glad. It was messing up my program. There is never the right food to eat when you are visiting friends. I am ready to get things back to normal now though.

everyone!
Old 09-02-2003, 11:00 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Liz here is a great big (((((((hug))))))) for you!

Kemp hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Cathy
Old 09-02-2003, 01:10 PM   #5  
CIN

Default Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hello All
Liz.aww......................please give us all the details when DD11 arrives home.little will she know wer are all waiting to see how she likes it! I well remember those days.........if you act too interested they often dont tell as much but if you dont ask a lot sometimes they share lots more! Girls!! They can be complicated little creatures just like their Mama's!

I was actually glad to get back to work today.of course when you love your job it helps a lot! I love only doing 2 meetings instead of 3 on Tuesday! I can sneak home and rest or work in between times!

Flexpoints seem to be received well by everyone! Yeah! It takes a little while to adjust to a new way sometimes but most do fine!

Cathy...good luck sqeezing your tapes in.sounds hard. By the way how is your Grandmother? Any change?

Scool has started so whether you have kids or not.it is time to BUCKLE DOWN girls!(this old gal too) and I have!

Later taters!
Cin

Old 09-02-2003, 01:12 PM   #6  
CIN

Default SCHOOL!

P.S. Looks like with the way I spelled school I need to return!
Old 09-02-2003, 01:35 PM   #7  

Angry Oh my

Spoke to hubby after I posted and I guess dd couldn't figure out where to catch the bus so she ended up needing him to drive her......poor kiddo.....he said she was really nervous. Grade 7 Kemp is a brand new school of 500 plus kids and new teachers, lockers, moving around for classes etc I will keep you all posted and thanks for your support.

I have a pretty good relationship with dd so far....I have read her diary on many occassions and realize that she really does tell me everything.

I just got back froma 30 minute bike ride with dd5 on the back....my legs are shaky!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Eliz
Old 09-02-2003, 02:51 PM   #8  
Divine Gal

hello gang. My day is going great and I feel a heck of a lot better then I have in awhile. I hope all is well and everyone who has kids is enjoying the fact they are back to school.

Talk to yall soon
*hugs*
Lynnie
Old 09-02-2003, 09:31 PM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Girlies,

Looks like the only time I can post is when the mob is in bed Its been raining the past few days and like Liz, I've been cleaning like mad. The upstairs looks wonderful and now I'm working on the down stairs. Tomorrow the living room gets a work over, then the frig.....YES the "frig" OMG ICK !

Hopefully the sun will come out soon so I can at least get to take dd to the park.

Diets okay, eating way to many calories though, I really need to crack down on this OY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs & kisses to you all.
Old 09-02-2003, 09:43 PM   #10  
Average White Girl

Today's been okay, no great shakes. I managed to work out both yesterday and today, as well as eat decently. I ate a bit more today, and used up some of my weight watchers activity points. I am trying to get up earlier to get more done, but right now I find myself tired.
I was reading "Dear Prudence", an advice column, and I found another person who isn't having any attendants or showers with thier wedding. It makes me feel good to know that there are other people who think like I do on that.
Closed Thread