Sat-Sun Aug 29 & 30

• It's finally the weekend and holiday one at that. I'm going to start the weight watchers flex points on Monday, because it's a new week and all. It's brisk and sunny here now (61 degrees). I have to work, but that's okay. I haven't even taken my medication yet and I'm in a great mood. I'm actually happy with my situation and myself, although like most things, I can always use improvement. Plans for the weekend? To relax and be with friends.
  • Good Afternoon Alteaon and all the chickadees!

I've been cleaning allllllllllll day long, but I am just about done if I don't think of something I forgot.

Hope everybody has a great weekend!

hugs,
    Cathy
  • Hey hope everyone has a great labor day weekend.

*hugs*
    Lynnie
  • Hello all!
    Hi Ladies
    Having a rather relaxing Holiday weekend.Going have grandaughters over to spend the night and go swimming.They love to swim at night...............always fun for them.(and me)

Looking forward to having Monday off!

Anxious to hear & see the response to FlexPoints at work Tuesday.I love the new plan or I should saw the changes in the plan! I have a feeling the results we be good ones for those willing to give it a try and come out of their "box"! Sometimes members get scared of new ideas and wont try them.Sometimes they OVERTHINK the whole process and need to just give it a honest "shot".......................!!!

I will let you know!

Have some relaxation time!
    Cin
  • Just dropping in to say a quick hello!

Have a Nice labor day all !!!

Hugs, Leenie