Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 08:44 PM   #1  
Average White Girl

Default new person

Hello.

I am new to this site, but I really enjoy it. It gives me the support I need, even though everyone is world wide. I was/am especially happy to see an entire forum dedicated to weight loss and depression. I am manic depressive, and even though this does not make or break my weight loss, I think it causes me to percieve things differently, such as when I do over eat, I either go hog wild or get very upset with myself for doing that. After realising that this is just the way I am, and working with it, instead of trying to make it go away, things have gotten easier. I lost 80 lbs, gained 10 back, that I'm fighting with now. I do the walking off the pounds tapes, and Weight Watchers At Home. I am twenty five, five seven, and weigh 150 right now. My goal is to lose ten pounds by Christmas. I'm trying to concentrate on the health aspect of it.
Just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for being supportive and fun. I haven't met anyone I don't like, and I'm so appreciative of all the respect everyone has for eachother.

Alteaon
Old 08-22-2003, 09:02 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Alteaon !!

Welcome to our litty nutty corner of the world. I am glad you decided to join us. We usually visit one another on the daily thread, thats the thread you see every day with that day's date on it.

If you go to the top of the board, you'll see a thread thats for people's Bio's. You can read up on us, and if you'd like you can fill one out so we can learn about you.

Hugs and Kisses !!!!!

See you there
Old 08-22-2003, 09:54 AM   #3  
Divine Gal

Welcome.

I like meeting people especially here.You will fit right in. Talk to you soon.

Lynnie
Old 08-22-2003, 11:31 AM   #4  
CIN

Default WELCOME!

Welcome............we are glad to meet you.
Wow...........you do WW & Walk away the pounds! Me too!

You are currently in the weight range goal according to Weight Watchers for your height.Are you aware of that? You have done extremely well for doing it at home! Bravo for you! You must be proud!

We look forward to hearing more about you!

CIN
Closed Thread