Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-09-2016, 03:46 AM   #1  

Default New here and would love some tips or advice!

Hello I stumbled upon this website tonight and swear it was just what I was looking for! A whole website with men and women who are in the same track to being healthy as me.. that truly makes me feel less alone just reading some of the threads so thank you.
I really just want any advice or tips from anyone on how you stay on track and committed. I tried doing meal prep the last 3 weeks and found that that helped but working out had been a struggle.
A little bit about my situation... I have moved in with my boyfriend last year and just gained about 50 pounds. My weight has yo-yoed for alot of my life but when I was living alone I found it so much easier to stay healthy and work out and still balance a 45hr work week,house cleaning,friends and family. Now I work midnights so that alone is hard to make myself work out or make healthy choices but honestly living with my boyfriend who I love and treats me great is exhausting from constantly being the one who cleans and cooks. I feel very depressed and resentful to be the one who always has to use my time to clean and cook.. on top of that gaining this weight has made me a very unsociable person. I prefer to stay at home instead of having to worry what everyone is thinking when they see how big I have gotten. I am at the point were I feel very defeated and that even as I try to get back on track it seems an up hill battle.
If anyone has any advice or tips on how I can stay focused while working on midnights and trying to keep a whole house clean I would appreciate it so much. Although already reading some threads I feel am ready to support and be supported so I am one step closer to happiness..

Last edited by Missmanda89; 04-09-2016 at 03:58 AM.
Missmanda89 is offline   Reply With Quote