I am a 27 old girl from Slovenia, recently moved to UK.
I myself have been overweight since I was 18.
Losing weight really was and still is a big struggle for me.
I have lost around 21 pounds by now and I now currently have around 215 pounds (yay, under 220
The breaking point for me was probably when I realized every family member was asking me about my weight last year in december. It really wasn't something I wanted to discuss about during Christmas time.
I decided to put an end to it in mid-january and since then I have lost around 21 pounds. I myself am quite proud of it since it really was a hard journey so far.
So, anyway, enough about me
I would like to know what your biggest weight loss issues were?
Here are a few of mine:
- uncontrolled eating (definitively one of the biggest problems I had)
- DEPRESSION (this played a big role in my journey! Feeling so much better now!)
- Not losing fat quickly enough (DO NOT set yourself a goal to lose fat quickly, you will end up quitting for sure!)
- Trying to lose weight from only specific body part
- Paying too much attention to the scale (It un-motivated me a lot of times)
So these were probably 5 biggest issues I had.
It is important to stay strong girls!
What are your biggest issues?
Sorry for my grammar!